[1]

Scene Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Fish created the group "My birthday!"

Fish added you

Fish changed this group's icon

“Hi my lovely friends! As you know, my birthday is coming up…
Sooooo, I’m throwing a party at my place! Please be there, Saturday at…”

 

It all started a few weeks earlier with the group chat that Donghae created: Yesung, Shindong, Heechul, Hyukjae, Siwon, Jungsoo, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and lots of other people were invited to his party that Saturday.

 

❉ ❊ ❋ ❊

 

It was Donghae’s birthday and it was raining.

Donghae was child when it came to his birthdays: not only did he treat himself with chocolate chip pancakes and coffee for breakfast but he also liked to go all out when it came to his own party: he loved planning each and every detail, he liked to put up the most fabulous of decorations and to entertain his many guests. He was a host at heart, sue him!

This is why, like a super eager puppy waiting for his owner to come back home from work, every year he thrummed with excitement at the prospect of everyone showing up.

That year he invited many people. The theme was “The aquarium” – or how Donghae liked to call it “The liquid zoo”. He decided to wear an ocean blue sweater, a pair of black jeans, sneakers and he put his long dark hair up in a small ponytail. Even though he was the birthday boy, he didn't want to look too formal.

The first person to arrive was his best friend, Hyukjae: his hair was short and black and he wore a blue suit with a silver-colored t-shirt underneath. He looked like an anchovy.

As soon as he entered, Donghae threw his arms around his shoulders. “I was afraid nobody would come!” he said, nearly crying.

“You dumb! It's too early... I ... I'm here to help you with food and stuff... My sister is here too, she’ll help with a game I came up with to entertain your guests…”

“Ooooow! Hyuk! You’re the best!” this time Donghae was really going to cry.

“I would do anything for you, you know that...” replied Hyukjae patting the other’s head.

After a few minutes the doorbell rang, it was Donghee and Siwon: the former in a blue shirt and brown jeans and the latter in a blue suit and black shirt.

Shortly after, Jungsoo arrived as well. The redhead wore a sky-blue suit and a colorful fish patterned shirt: yellow, black, blue and red mixed wonderfully.

Yesung, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook arrived together: Yesung had pink hair and was wearing a blue suit and a simple white t-shirt, Kyuhyun had light blue sweater and white trousers, and Ryeowook showed up wearing a denim shirt paired up with a pair of black trousers.

After 9 pm, a stream of people began to arrive. Heechul was the last one; he wore a white t-shirt, a sky-blue suit and an eccentric red hat, all matched perfectly with his platinum blonde hair.

They all chose a garment that resembled water: if they stood one next to the other, they could easily pass for a kpop boy group.

“Here he is, the scene stealer...,” said Donghee, welcoming Heechul who just entered the house.

“Whooo?” Jungsoo turned to see whom he was talking about.

“Heechul, the most –”

“…beautiful creature in the entire freaking universe, more beautiful than any woman or man.” the blonde man cut off Shindong’s words. “Kim Heechul. Nice to meet you.” then greeted Jungsoo with a bow.

“Jungsoo. Nice to meet you, I… I am a friend of Donghae’s, we met through Hyukjae…” he saw the shock register on the other's face and before he could hide it, a shy smile played on Heechul’s lips. It wasn't because of what Jungsoo had said though, it was because of his comforting and warm tone. Sure, he was gorgeous – not as much as Heechul was – but above all else, his voice was sweet like honey.

Donghee interrupted both Leeteuk’s words and Heechul’s thoughts: “You can stop being so formal, hyung, he was born the same year and on the same month as you did, just 10 days later…”

Jungsoo met Heechul’s gaze and directed a playful smile to the younger. “So you can call me hyung ...”

“A-ah…” Heechul stuttered, mentally smacking himself for his clear lack of confidence in front of that beautiful creature “Excuse me… I should… I'm going to greet the birthday boy...” Heechul had never felt so insecure before.

He was a player and he was famous for it; it was his specialty having a new conqu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter