CH.1

I Was Afraid

It has been a month since Minghao celebrated his birthday with his friends and classmates at his home. It was a pool party. His family has a big house, so it did not matter how many visitors they had invited.

Jeonghan and Soojin are bestfriends and both have confessed each other's feelings before but Soojin told her bestfriend that she is not ready for relationship yet and just want to focus on her studies first.

Jeonghan understood and respected what his bestfriend's decision is. He even told her that he can wait no matter how long it will take because he loves her.

But on the day of Minghao's pool party, something unexpected happened between the bestfriends.

Soojin does not really drink alcohol but she got forced by her friends because they were playing some game which you will take one shot every time you lose. How unlucky Soojin is, she often loses.

Jeonghan just sat beside her and were drunk already. He drinks the alcohol just because he wanted to and he is a heavy drinker.

When the group of friends gave up on playing, the bestfriends walked away and let their feet drag them wherever it want to.

On the next day, they got woken up by Minghao's scream as he saw Jeonghan and Soojin both on the bed at the vacant room of the Xu family's house. The bestfriends were shocked too when they saw each other without their clothes on.

Jeonghan told Minghao all what he remembered, so Soojin did too. They apologized to Minghao before they left the house.