Living Disaster Meets Dangerous Angel

God Save Our King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Great Demon Kingdom.... is beautiful.

Seungwan's entourage had finally reached the gates of the walled city of the Great Demon Kingdom. Her eyes widened at the elegant white marbled palace standing erect on top of the hills, overlooking the majestic view of the kingdom.

"Are you ready now your majesty?" asked her captain of the royal guards/ godmother, Seulgi.

"Oh.. well here goes nothing I guess..." Seungwan took a deep sigh and straightened her back.

"Our people are going to love you sire.. don't you worry" said her other companion/ trusted adviser, Solar, eyeing her with pride and confidence.

"It will be okay your highness."

........................................

Well it seemed like Seulgi had said it all too soon because what happened was not totally okay with Seungwan. 

At first, she was gladly enjoying the warm welcome of her people who were cheering on her and throwing flowers and confetti as they march their way inside the walled city.

As they were approaching the palace, Seungwan noticed several people standing at the marbled gates. But what caught Seungwan's attention was the aura that these people exuded. They look so majestic and... regal.

"Uhh.. guys.. who are these people awaiting us?" asked Seungwan, now feeling intimidated and slightly hyperventilating as they approach closer.

"Not to worry your highness. This is the current ruling royal family which technically means as your new family too.." said Solar, but there's something in her tone that Seungwan noticed..  it sounded a bit strained.

"Just stay close to me your highness" said Seulgi, her face now also looking focused and stoic.

"Well.. if you say so----- WOAH!!!!!!!

For whatever strange twist of fate, Seungwan was having.. she never seems to ran out of unfortunate events in her life. What her royal entourage failed to account for her protection is the condition of her horse. They failed to notice some kid tripping on his foot while throwing what seems to be some golden dust used as a confetti and directly showering it to Seungwan's horse.

The said horse neighed loudly almost making a grumbling noise as it sneezed the golden dust it has taken while standing on its hind legs. The action shook Seungwan and she almost fell off if not for the horse getting back on its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter