Flushed in a New World

God Save Our King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To see or not to see...

To do or not to do...

Today is Seungwan's first day in her last year of senior high school. Her life had been pretty uneventful over the last year ever since she had finished her junior high school. 

Unlike other teenagers, Seungwan had been distant with other people and prefers to be alone. She cannot help but sigh as looked at the baseball field from a safe distance.

'No... forget it... you're not interested anymore.'

With a heavy heart. Seungwan turned away from the field and was about to ride her bike when something caught her attention... or rather someone.

'Did you honestly think that you can run away from us?' 

'Not so high and mighty anymore are you Ms. President?'

In an alley not far away from her, Seungwan noticed a familiar person being cornered by a gang of delinquent girls. It was none other than Kim Jisoo, the student council president. 

'I am not running away from anyone. I am simply on my way home and I'd really appreciate it if you could let me pass. I am quite in a hurry. ' the cornered student council president said composedly.

'Aigoo..  what kind of trouble did the student council president got herself into? And these students look troublesome'

Seungwan seemed conflicted watching the scene from a safe distance. She is quite familiar with the student council president because not only is she her classmate but also her next door neighbor. But they are not close, no, not at all.

'Maybe she doesn't even know that I exist.'  Seungwan thought.

' Listen here Ms. President, now that u have nowhere to go, it's time for u to pay what u owe us' the leader of the gang said menacingly.

Closing the distance between her and the student council president.

'I do not remember owing your group anything. If you have any official business with me as the student council president, let us just settle it formally within our school premises. I would really like to be on my way home now, excuse me.'

The student council president was about to breakaway from the gang when the leader suddenly grabbed her harshly and threw her against the wall. 

'Stop being a smartass to us you ... don't you know that we have been waiting for this opportunity to take you down..  to take revenge on you?' said the leader of the gang while her friends surround the poor president. 

Kim Jisoo was still looking composed as she stood up and grabbed the bag she had dropped after being thrown against the wall. She slightly winced from the pain on her shoulders. She looked at the leader exasperatedly like she was trying to control this mess but the other party is being unreasonably difficult. Trying to look for a way, she glanced around until she noticed another student with her bike, standing not far away from them. She recognized the face and she cannot help but call her out.

"Hi there Son Seungwan! I'm glad you are finally here." she greeted.

On the other hand, it took a few minutes for Seungwan to realize that she has been r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter