-// 2

Rain, Roses, and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Gosh, it's raining a lot lately."

Leeteuk undid his apron after examining the heavy rain outside. He was certain that no customer would come in this weather so he was planning to have a coffee break. He was about to walk to the pantry and brew some coffee when the bell of the door suddenly rang, meaning that someone was entering the shop.

 

"Welcome to—"

His heart—his heart skipped a beat when he saw who was his customer. He smiled and tilted his head to the side, "Well, hello again, Sir."

Heechul scratched the back of his neck, embarrassed because who would have thought he would come back to this store again after the whole rose-souvenir thingy.

"I think I left my ID card here."

His eyes were busy scanning the place—the couch, the table, even the flower basket—to look for that damn thing that he did not realize Leeteuk had approached him. His chest started to drum when Leeteuk leaned closer and something was looped around his neck, and the next thing he knew, he got his ID back, as well as the handsome smile of the man who made his night long last night.

 

"I shall— I shall get going now—"

"Why are you drenched?" Leeteuk said, looking at his damp hair and his wet shirt. And he surely got no choice but to admit that he forgot to bring an umbrella, even the one he got from Leeteuk. But he would never admit that he forgot to bring the souvenir umbrella because he kept looking at it before he went to bed last night. No—it was too corny.

"You don't bring an umbrella?" Leeteuk asked, eyes as big as saucers.

"I've prepared it this morning but—"

"Again?"

Heechul pouted and rewarded Leeteuk's annoying comment by shaking his hair dry, making splatters that surely got to Leeteuk's face and shirt.

"Yahh!"

"You're being annoying, Leeteuk-ssi—"

Heechul stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter