fin.

Tease

“Oh right, the latest idol room episode had aired isn’t it?” Nayeon paused what she was doing, suddenly remembering as she navigated to the video on her phone. “I’m curious who Jeongyeon picked as the messiest member.”

Sana released her hold on Jeongyeon’s arm and took the space beside Nayeon. “Ooh, I wanna watch! I’m curious too.”

“Well…I suggest you better not; someone is gonna end up unhappy,” Jeongyeon glanced nervously at the both of them. 

“You don’t say,” Nayeon smirked. “You chose both of us last time. If it’s us again this time, we’ll think of a way to get back at you.”

Jeongyeon shrugged, subtly backing away to hide. 

~

An arrow clearly indicated Sana was chosen. 

As they watched the segment, Nayeon was sure she wasn’t chosen; only Sana was. 

“Wow,” Sana huffed in disbelief. “No wonder she treat me to lunch all of a sudden! Hey, Jeongyeonie-“ she was about to raise her voice, aware she’s still in the dorm; when Nayeon shushed her with a knowing look. 

“I have an idea,” Nayeon grinned. “Let’s use her biggest weakness— you.”

“Me? What about me?”

“She dislikes kisses especially from you, isn’t it? Make her accept it this time.”

~

Sana ran around the room, trying to catch Jeongyeon. 

“No, I’m sorry Sana ya!” Jeongyeon whined. Adrenaline took over and interrupted her decision making, eventually staying still. Jeongyeon braced herself thrillingly as Sana wrapped both her arms around Jeongyeon’s waist. Despite the situation and her usual actions, she loves Sana’s skinship. 

Jeongyeon whined again in apology as Sana rested her chin on the Jeongyeon’s shoulder. 

“Why did you choose me? Am I really the messiest?” Sana said it with cute curiosity, loud enough so that only Jeongyeon could hear.

“I know your reason; you’ve said it before,” Jeongyeon lowered her voice to match Sana’s, as if the moment belonged to just the both of them. “I only picked because I was told to,” she continued with a pout.

“Really?” Sana’s face was very close to Jeongyeon’s at this moment.

“Really,” Jeongyeon assured.

Sana’s curious expression quickly morphed into a cheeky one. “Jeongyeonie.”

“Hmm?”

“Because you picked me...you can’t dodge my kisses.”

Jeongyeon gave a pouty look as Sana waited for her reply. Succumbing to her, she nodded. Sana pressed her lips on her cheek, close to Jeongyeon’s lips. The latter winced as she felt Sana’s kiss. To her surprise, she liked how gentle it was. “Again.”

Without missing a beat, Sana smiled and leaned in for another kiss.