Hi? 😎

The Chronicles of Winrina
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soulmate AU where the first words your soulmate says to you are written on a part of your body. Winter has something as unhelpful as a 'Hey’ while Karina has something very unique and weird.

 

At thirteen, Karina learned the first words of your soulmate would be written in your body, it could be in your wrist or arm, or even in the more innermost places you could only see. Now, she was wishing that it was in her wrist, so that her soulmate could easily notice it and identifying your soulmate would be easier. So she waited until she was fifteen where most people first got their written words.

 

At fifteen, Karina was nervously excited. Little by little her friends got their soulmate’s words in their bodies and they were ecstastic to plaster it for all the people to see. As having a soulmate was a rare occurence and meeting your soulmate was an even rarer event. While some people opted to not find theirs as there was a lesser chance for soulmates to meet and there were even some who don’t get a soulmate written word’s on their bodies, with that they just opted for the ordinary option, dating. Karina was a dreamer, some would even say that she’s a hopeless romantic. There wasn’t a day that she didn’t fantasize about her soulmate, what does he look like, what is his age and so on. It even occured to her that if she finally meet her soulmate, then there would be a connection, like a fine line of red string that tied them up to each other. She believed that they would be fated to meet, even if that is a rare chance, but she still dreamed.

 

But as days passed by, Karina noticed that she was the only one who haven’t received her soulmate’s words yet. She had checked her body countless of times in the past months, she even had her birthday and she was now sixteen but her skin was still clear and not touched by the ink of her soulmate’s touch. But as days turned into months, and months turned into years, Karina’s faith began to waiver and her passion towards soulmates connection and fated meetings slowly began to be pushed back in her mind amidst her broken heart that she purposely made ways to not think of it anymore.

 

Three years passed by and now she’s nineteen. She’s finally a graduating student and she only has one goal track in mind, is to graduate with flying colors. 

 

-

 

The news of her still not finding her soulmate is now old, Karina figures that she could do better if she don’t meet her soulmate, maybe it could also lessen her problems in the future. And that also strengthens her motivation to not meet her soulmate when she again checks her wrist and groans at what she sees.

 

'Hi? 😎’

 

Karina sighs heavily, her soulmate must’ve been a weirdo, she best not meet him lest she would be stuck with him forever.

 

She was in the verge of moving on. She was seventeen and all her spirits had given up on waiting for her soulmate’s words and she was ready to break free from it when suddenly one morning, she looked down on her wrist, it became a habit as she was doing it since she was thirteen, expecting to see nothing but her breath hitched when she not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter