Coffee For Love

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....Joonie...what do you want?..I’m going to order some drinks...” Yoongi stood up as he was about to go to the order counter “..just get me an ice americano...” Kim Namjoon told him. Both of them were taking a break from the studio after a long hours of working on their music and stopped at a nearby coffee shop. The white platinum haired man walked to the counter to place his order. “....two ice americano please....” he told the girl behind the counter. Soomin nodded and responded “...two ice americano..on the way sir....anything else?...” she asked and she lifted her face to look at the customer. She stared at the gorgeous man and bit her lips “...I’ll have two pieces of oreo cheese cakes too....” he answered firmly while looking back at her. “..y..yes..sure sir..” she answered stuttering with her rosy cheeks.

 

Yoongi returned back to their table with the two ice americano in his hands. Not long a waiter walked to their table with two small plates of the oreo cheese cake. “...what a pity..I was hoping your friend at the counter would serve us...” “..you mean Soomin?...oh..no..she’s new here and our boss just told her to stay behind the counter....”the young waiter told him. “..Soomin..that’s her name?...” the waiter nodded and left after that. “...you fancy the girl?..” Namjoon shifted his gaze to the girl behind the counter who was busy serving another customer. “..she’s kind of cute...”. “..here...write your number and give it to her...” “..then what?...” “..if she calls you back meaning..she is interested in you too...otherwise...forget it...” his dimple appeared whenever he smiles. Yoongi quickly wrote something on the napkin paper. He stopped at the counter and placed the napkin infront of Soomin then left with a wink.

 

“... ‘coffee n cream’ cafe this Sunday 2pm...Yoongi..” Yoongi wrote a short message instead of giving out his number as what Namjoon suggested. Soomin quickly folded back the napkin and put it in her apron pocket. She returned back to her work taking order from several other new customers. The café where she was working was always busy especially midmorning when most people were taking a break. She finished her shift that day around 9pm and was ready to go home. “....Soomin..ah!...are you off now?...” Jin Hyoung her work mate popped his head from the kitchen. “..yes Jin...Jimin is waiting for me at the bus stop..I don’t wanna be late...” “...okay....but just to let you know...the white haired guy earlier was asking about you....I told him your name..you don’t mind right?....” Soomin looked back at the young man “..oohh...that’s okay Jin..I’ll see you tomorrow!..” “..did he leave anything for you?...” he added “..what do you mean?...” “..well...it’s normal isn’t it ...maybe a note ..a number...” Soomin blushed to the statements “....no..he didn’t...good night Jin!...” Soomin quickly made her way to the door just to avoid anymore question from Jin Hyoung. “....noona!...” Jimin called his sister when she arrived at the bus stop “..did you wait long?...” Soomin asked “..no..I just got here too...c’mon..the bus is here...”. Both siblings got on the bus to go home. They were walking like two blocks from the bus stop to their rented small apartment. Soomin pressed the passcode to their apartment and the door buzzed opened. “...have you eaten?...” Soomin asked her younger twin brother. Jimin shook his head. “..don’t worry..I’ll prepare something for you...go and have a shower...you stink....” she told him while placing her handbag on the sofa. Jimin lifted his arms and smell his body “...yeah..you’re right...we practiced longer today....” then he disappeared into his bedroom. Both Jimin and Soomin sat at their small kitchen table to eat dinner. “...I’m sorry..Jimin..it’s just ramen and some egg rolls...I’ll buy some groceries end of this week once I receive my pay....my boss promised to pay me weekly...” “..don’t worry noona..I’m fine with this...I promise..once I got into the audition as a dancer ....I’ll get a good pay and who knows...I’ll be a professional ballet dancer...” Soomin ruffled her brother’s hair “..I’m sure you will..you are very talented...”. Soomin and Jimin were staying with their uncle previously but the uncle’s wife was not too happy on having them to live with them made Soomin left with Jimin once she turned eighteen. She changed work from one to another just to keep up with apartment rental and Jimin’s dancing class tuition. Both of them finished high school and didn’t manage to continue to college just because they were unable to afford it. But Soomin just wanted Jimin to fulfill his dream on becoming a dancer and she really worked hard for him. That was how the two siblings lived their lives.

 

.....coffee & cream....

 

“....noona!...I’m going to be late tonight....don’t wait up okay....” Jimin told his sister when he was about to leave for his dance practice. “...okay....just becareful..okay?....” Soomin shouted back from her room. Soomin kept on looking at her the clock which was almost 1.30pm. She was supposed to go to the café to meet the ‘Yoongi’ guy. “..what am I thinking?...I don’t have time for this?....who would be interested with a poor girl like me?....once he found out who I really am..he will not want to see me again...” Soomin frustratedly threw her light pink sweater on her bed. She flopped down on her bed and thought for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter