So In Love

The Nine Percent Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 : So In Love

 

March 12, 2021

Jihyo giggled as she saw how her husband admired their marriage certificate. The next morning after Jihyo agreed to register their marriage, Jongkook went to take care of everything. From calling her parents and talked to them through a video-call, to collecting all the documents required and also letting his family know. Thankfully, they all agreed that the ceremony will be held later when the twins are here so they had the green light from both families.

 

Jongkook chose his older brother as their witness and Jihyo chose her younger brother. Both came to the legal government office this morning to fill the marriage registration form as Jongkook and Jihyo’s witnesses. Jongkook treated them to lunch after that and they parted ways.

 

“Oppa, aren’t you staring at that for long enough now?” he finally turned his eyes away from the paper. “Mian, I’m just so happy.”

“Shouldn’t you stare at your bride instead?” she pouted. “Aigoo, I should. My bride is so beautiful and cute, how can I not?” Jihyo giggled. “Beautiful? I’m wearing the first thing I can find on my closet, nothing fits me now.”

 

“Still beautiful.” He complimented. “I wouldn’t ask for anything else.” He made her blushed with his words. Hands intertwined together, Jongkook lovingly kissed her fingers. “I know we can’t really go to our honeymoon but I promise I will plan something special soon, Jihyo-ya.” He said, eyes locked on Jihyo’s.

 

“Ne oppa, I will wait for that plan patiently.” Jihyo said obidiently, making Jongkook smiled. “I really wish we can travel outside of the country but we have to wait now.” Jihyo put her hand on his cheek, she knew how much he loves travelling abroad. “We have our whole lives with each other, I can wait oppa.”

“Aigoo, how did I get so lucky?” he leaned his cheek more to her palm. “I can’t wait to travel the world with you and our children, Jihyo-ya.”

“Nado oppa.”

 

March 15, 2021

Jihyo is practically bouncing up and down on her seat and Jongkook laughed at the sight. “Calm down, Jihyo-ya. We’re still a bit far from the location.” Today, Jongkook took her with him to the set of Running Man. She only told him last night about Kwangsoo’s idea for her to visit the set, she forgot about it because they were busy being happy with their sudden marriage. “I can’t help it oppa, I miss everyone.”

 

He knew she does because she’s truly close with everyone on the set. She’s been on the show for 10 years, it’s like breaking a habit when she quit months ago. “I can’t wait to see Jaesuk oppa and Seokjin oppa’s reactions, I met them the least times out of everyone else.” Kwangsoo, Donghoon, Somin and Sechan regularly checked on her and called her. Seokjin hyeong and Jaesuk hyeong called her too from time to time, but they haven’t visited and she hasn’t met them for a while now.

 

“I bet they’ll be just happy to see you and will fuss over you.” Jongkook assured, playing with her fingers. Looking at her fingers made him thinking about when will they be shopping for the wedding rings, he can’t wait to decorate her finger with the most beautiful, stunning ring. “Oppa, I have an idea.” Jihyo suddenly said and Jongkook listened closely to her idea. He immediately agreed with the idea and promised to help her achieve the goal of surprising everyone.

 

30 minutes later, Jongkook arrived at the set wearing his mask. “Oh oppa, annyeonghaseyo.” Somin was the first who greeted him with a bow. “Eo Somin-a.” Jongkook greeted back. He can see that almost everyone is already on the waiting room, but Seokjin is not there yet. “Where’s Seokjin hyeong?” Jongkook asked.

 

“Wae? Why are you looking for me?” Seokjin entered the waiting room, no doubt that he just arrived. “Annyeonghaseyo hyeong.” Jongkook greeted instead. Now’s the right time for his wife to make her entrance. He swiftly took his phone out and texted Jihyo. He went to sit with Donghoon and Sechan after that, conversing them like always. Kwangsoo, Somin and Jaesuk were talking about something on the other sofa and Seokjin is getting his mic on. Jongkook can see that some of the cameras are on now.

 

Not even 5 minutes later, the members are genuinely surprised when a familiar voice greeted. “Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun.” Jihyo waddled into the waiting room wearing a bright smile.

 

“Jihyo-ya!”

“Eonnie!”

“Noona!” the members excitedly greeted.

 

“Am I late for the shoot?” she joked. Somin went to hug her first and the others followed after her. “Now now, give her a space please everyone. Don’t crowd her.” Jongkook said jokingly, putting himself in-between Jihyo and everyone else. “Yah, Jongkook-a. Don’t be so greedy, huh? You’re with her everyday, give us a chance to talk to her, eo?” Jaesuk playfully scolded.

 

“Geure oppa, I’m here to talk to everyone.” Jihyo helped Jaesuk which made Jongkook and the others laughed. “Aigoo… you look beautiful Jihyo-ya. Are the twins doing fine?” Jaesuk asked, putting his hand on her shoulder. “They’re fine oppa, unlike their posessive appa, I think they’re happy to be here.” Jihyo quickly took the nearest members’ hand, Jaesuk and Somin, and put in on her stomach to feel the twins’ movement.

 

“Omona! Eonnie!!” Somin covered with her other hand in amazement. “Are you sure they’re not beating each other inside, Jihyo-ya?” Jaesuk joked, quickly earning a jab on his side from Jongkook. “Hyeong, what do you mean!”

 

“Noona can I feel too?” Sechan raised his hand and made Jihyo laughed. “Of course, here.” Jihyo guided his palm to where the twins are kicking (or punching). “Waaah! Jaesuk hyeong’s question is spot on.” Of course he wouldn’t let the joke slided by easily, he’d take a chance to tease Jongkook too. “What did you say, Yang Sechan?” Jongkook asked, playfully glaring at the youngest member. “Animida, hyeong. I didn’t say anything.” He answered while looking down on the floor, playing his ‘perfect doll/dongsaeng’ characted. Jongkook patted his shoulders roughly. “Geure, Sechan-a.”

“Ah hyeong, neomu apo!” Sechan protested and laughed loudly, rubbing both of his shoulders.

 

“Jihyo-ya, come sit at the sofa.” Seokjin guided the pregnant actress to the sofa while the others are immersed in teasing Jongkook that his babies are naturally fighters. “Ah, gamsahabnida oppa. My feet are getting tired.” Jihyo thanked him for being really considerate of her. “When Sujeong is pregnant with Hyeonwoo, she couldn’t even stay on her feet for 5 minutes. You should take it easy because you’re pregnant with twins, Jihyo-ya.” Jongkook oppa was right, Seokjin oppa immediately fussed over her. “Gamsahabnida oppa, I will remember to take it easy.” Jihyo smiled.

 

“Oh, you already moved here. I didn’t notice.” Jongkook took a seat on the sofa’s armrest. “Yeah while you all are busy fighting, I told her to take a seat. She must’ve been tired standing there.” Seokjin scolded the younger members. “Seokjin hyeong really sounded like our uncle just now.” Donghoon teased. “Seokjin samcheon.” Somin added.

 

“Yah, I’d go crazy if I have nieces and nephews like all of you.” Seokjin made a show of pointing to their faces. “Seokjin hyeong will purposely avoided Chuseok’s gathering if we’re a family.” Jaesuk made another joke. “He’d be like ‘Eo eomma, I’m sick. I got the flu and can’t come home.’ Just to avoid us.” Kwangsoo happily added. “Yah, geumanhae.” Seokjin said with a laugh.

 

“Eonnie, the twins grow so much since I last saw you.” Somin changed the topic. “Ah right, how far along are you, Jihyo-ya?” Seokjin asked. “I’m in my 30 weeks now.” She answered with a smile, hands rubbing the belly where the twins move around happily, they probably recognized the voices of their parents’ close friends. “Yah, you’re so close Jihyo-ya. Are you okay with walking around like this?” Seokjin asked. “I’m fine oppa, I consulted my doctor about going around and he encouraged it as long as I’m getting enough rest in between.”

 

“Geure, Jongkook-a, will you even take some time off to help her?” Seokjin turned to Jongkook who nodded. “Of course hyeong, no other work except for Running Man.”

“And why is that? We’ll be fine if you take some time off, Jongkook-a.” Jaesuk is surprised to see he’s only keeping Running Man in his schedule.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter