In Her Room

Busted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was taking a breather from the loud party at Chanyeol's house, hanging out around his bedroom upstairs as he watched the crowd in the middle of the living hall.

"Hey we're going down now." He heard a group of girls talking a few metres behind him, probably just got out of the toilet. 

Glancing, he saw a girl who decided to stay there--leaning against the wall as she sighed at her phone screen. Curious, he found himself walking towards her--scanning her sleek outfit that hugged her at the right places. 

Pretty. He said, finding himself standing in front of her in no time.

"Are you okay?" He asked, socializing.

Looking up at him, she pursed her lips before exiting the app she previously focused on, "Just got my finals' result." She shrugged as she kept her phone in her back pocket. 

"Why? Did you flunk it?" He asked, resting his back on the wall across her. With that, they were just a foot apart. 

Snorting, she shook her head before taking a better look at his face, "It for me but you'd say I'm bragging." 

He's good looking, she decided. 

Sehun raised an eyebrow, "Really? How bad?"

With her gaze still on him, she lazily smiled, "I got one A- and it is for my favorite subject." 

He simply blinked, replying her curious yet intense gaze, "Right." He crossed his arms, "You a nerd?"

Amused, she smirked before crossing her arms, "Do I look like one?"

He let his gaze fall to her body again when her gaze indicated him to do so, his lip when he felt the desire building inside him. "A hot one, yes." He said before setting his orbs on hers again, glancing at her lips every 2 seconds.

Burning, she fought hard to still her smirk, "I don't think I'm either of them." She really didnt think of herself as a nerd, let alone a hot one. 

He raised an eyebrow, taken aback that someone like her didn't know she was indeed desirable. And to add the fact that she has the brains too, Sehun could only imagine dating her. 

"You're hot." He exhaled, making a point as he wet his lips, "I swear to god." He stopped leaning against the wall, properly towering over her as he kept his lethal gaze.

Chuckling, she shook her head trying to calm down as he was getting closer. 

This hot guy is flirting with me? She questioned, didnt quite catch it. "How hot?" She didn't even know if the question made sense. 

He a breath, slowly losing his mind at the innocent yet y woman in front of him. "Should I show you the effect you have on me?" 

His eyes were alluring, making her gulp before she breathed out a timid 'Sure.' She didn't know what to expect when he closed their gap-- leaving an inch before leaning down to her eye level.

Noticing how she looked inexperienced, he caught her gaze before glancing at her slightly parted lips-- giving her a teaser of what he was going to do. 

Inhaling a deep breath, his hand moved to gently cup her right jaw before carefully placing his lips against hers--testing the waters. When she didn't flinch, he moved his lips to nip on her lower one, the plump dark red lip before biting on it--earning a gasp. 

He let her lips go, eyeing her orbs to see if she got afraid. But to his surprise, her eyes darkened. "I've got a room." She whispered before grabbing his wrist, entering a dark room that he didn't know whose in a matter of seconds. 

As soon as she closed the door, he was spun on his heels as she pushed him to sit on the edge of the study table.

"Woah there." He chuckled as she stood in between his legs, their hips a breath apart making him nervous. His breathing hindered when she gingerly swiped her thumb against his lower lip, hers, "It tasted nice." 

Sehun felt his heart burst at the blunt compliment, falling for her innocent yet determined personality.

Too stunned, he didn't realize when the girl leaned in as her hand slid up against his chest towards his neck to pull him closer. 

He grunted when she nibbled his lip, parting them easily before grazing his lower lip when she moved her lips. Sehun's hands went to her waist and neck, eff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter