Chapter 35

What if Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

not the promised chapter đŸ˜âœŒđŸ»

 

 

Seungwan arrived just in time as the men were dancing their hit single, Sorry Sorry. fell at the sight. “Super Junior?” she turns to Taeyeon. “You were able to call Super Junior??”

 

Taeyeon shrugs. “They answered when we called”

 

“How?”

 

Yuri smiles, drapes her arms around Seungwan. “We’re all friends. Heechul is Taeyeon’s best friend. Siwon is Sooyoung’s cousin–”

 

“Donghae is Jessica’s ex” Sooyung couldn’t resist the urge to tease.

 

Seungwan was staring at Yuri and the tanned girl’s expression didn’t sour even for a second.

 

“That was ages ago” Yuri whispered to her. “I don’t get jealous over that kinds of things”

 

“Now” Taeyeon added, joining in the ‘tease Yuri’ bandwagon. “Before they used to fight every day because of petty things”

 

Sooyoung laughs. “And take note, it’s not a fight, it was always a break up. So, it’s a surprise they are still together”

 

Seungwan saw Jessica looking at their direction, smiling shyly when her eyes met Yuri’s, then turning to watch the performance once again. She thought ‘I want what they have’ then her sight falls on Sooyoung who is enjoying the performance, clapping and snapping her fingers to the beat of the music. At that time, as if she felt someone staring at her, she looks back and flashes an eye-smile towards Seungwan before Joohyun takes her attention.

 

On second thought, I’m content with what we have. Seungwan thought to herself.

 

Super Junior’s performance ended, earning a big cheer and round of applause from the audience. After their small performance they immediately bid goodbye since they have an early schedule tomorrow. They just have to drop by because it was Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri who called them, they can’t say no to them.

 

“Wait”

 

Seulgi laughs when she sees the blood drained from her best friend’s face as they watch Super Junior leaves. She held Seungwan’s shoulders. “Come on Wan, show time”

 

“Seul, wait” Seungwan struggles to move away from her best friend’s grasp. She’s not ready and she doesn’t know if she will ever be ready. Her plan looks and sounded good in her head but actually doing it feels different. She didn’t expect she’d be this nervous.

 

Sooyoung quirked an eyebrow when Seungwan was pushed in the middle of the dancefloor, taking in her girlfriend’s appearance in this outfit. She unconsciously her dry lips before biting her lower lip seductively, very much liking what she’s seeing.

 

Seungwan swallowed the lump on . She saw how Sooyoung her lips and how she stared at her as if she’s undressing her. She’s suddenly regretting (not!) letting Yerim pick the outfits for this surprise performance.

 

“Are you ready?” Hyoyeon asks.

 

Seungwan shakes her head, no she’s not ready but for Sooyoung she will try her best not to mess this up. She turns to show her back to the audience–just like how the

Please log in to read the full chapter