Chapter 31

What if Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sooyoung groans. Her phone just woke her up from a beautiful dream where she and Seungwan were at their prom dancing and flirting with each other. “Unnie!” she whines as soon as she answers her phone.

 

“You need to come home, right now Sooyoung” Joohyun whispers.

 

“What’s wrong? And why are you whispering?” Sooyoung sits up, pulling the blanket with her to cover her bare front.

 

The motion caused the person sleeping beside her to stir. She smiles. Seungwan moves to lay on her front, exposing her to Sooyoung, while her head turns to the other side. Sooyoung leans down, planning on marking those exposed skin.

 

“Your dad is here”

 

“What?!” and that plan went down the drain.

 

Sooyoung’s outburst woke Seungwan up.

 

“Sooyoung-ah” Seungwan sleepily calls out before rolling to lay on her back. “Where are you going?”

 

Sooyoung is already up on her feet and gathering her clothes which are scattered around the floor. “I’ll be there in 10 minutes”

 

“Make it 15 and bring home some milk and eggs”

 

“Got it. Thank you, unnie”

 

Sooyoung ended the call, shirt already on. For some reason her pants are nowhere in sight.

 

“Sooyoungie”

 

“Hm?” Sooyoung stops looking for her pants to turn to her girlfriend. She swallows hard.

 

Seungwan, now laying on her back, didn’t bother covering her front. (Why bother when Sooyoung has already seen everything?) “Where are you going?”

 

Sooyoung approached the bed, sat on the edge of the bed then traced her fingers over the marks she purposely left on Seungwan’s porcelain skin. Her girlfriend is exposed right before her very eyes, it’s a sin not to give the flesh a few more marks.

 

Sooyoung leans down to mark the pale flesh that got spared from last night.

 

“Sooyoung-ah” Seungwan moans, her hand going up to Sooyoung’s nape.

 

Sooyoung reluctantly moves away, a satisfied smile on her pretty face because there’s absolutely no pale skin left unmarked. “I have to go home. Unnie called, she said appa is there”

 

Cheeks flushed and a little breathless–obviously –Seungwan propped herself up with her elbows. “Do you want me to send you home?”

 

Sooyoung gently shakes her head. “Appa doesn’t know I stay with you every weekend”

 

“Oh”

 

Sooyoung leans down to kiss Seungwan on the lips. “Don’t worry. Unnie and I already got it covered. Appa won’t be coming for your head anytime soon”

 

Seungwan smiles, glad, because she doesn’t know how will she be able to tell her father-in-law that she’s been doing adult things with his (not so) little girl.

 

“You should sleep some more. Your flight is tonight, right?”

 

“Will you be able to send me off?”

 

“Of course” Sooyoung leans down to plant another kiss. She can’t get enough of Seungwan’s lips, especially now that Seungwan is going to be away for a little while. “Get some sleep, I’ll see myself out. I love you”

 

Seungwan lay back down and closes her eyes. “I love you too, Sooyoung” then went back to sleep.

 

Sooyoung drapes the blanket to cover Seungwan’s nak

Please log in to read the full chapter