☁ 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆. ˚⁀➷ 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘪-𝘭𝘪𝘵, 𝘯𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘶, 𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘱. | open & accepting ♥ many popular faces up for grabs!

Description

opened: OCTOBER 2020
MEWE based / non-au
25 ppl currently dreaming

10/25: work on the rp began
 
10/30: officially open for reservations for a short period of time (about ten hours) – grab your fc! 

10/30: working on tumblr account!

10/31: halloween time! let's just watch some movies and chill, maybe play some among us!
about us.
 
reverie is a dreamland for those whose heads are in the cloud, wanting a place to be free and live our their deepest desires. we are a semi literate, interactive, non au group based on mewe with the intention of providing a safe space to form meaningful connections. we welcome any and all willing to enter the dream state.
 
upcoming events.
 
chill halloween night : since we are opening just before halloween, there isn't much time to plan anything – so we will just offer a movie stream and maybe a few games of among us if anyone is feeling up for that!
 
 
 
 
reverie.
reverie,
reverie.
guidelines.
 
ONE. due to the presence of a group we require that those who apply must be aged 19 internationally. should we find out that you've lied about your age, you will be removed effective immediately.
 
TWO. we encourage open communication and want every member to feel welcomed and comfortable in this space. bubble rping, selectivity, or ignoring anyone will not be tolerated here. 
 
THREE. ic drama can be tolerated for entertainment purposes, but any form of ooc drama is unwelcome. should you have any issues with another member of the group, please message the admin account either on aff or mewe so that we may reach a solution together. ( ps-rd is the last letter of your aff username ) please do not block or delete a member without informing us. in order to enforce this, please be reminded that ic is not the equivalent to ooc, and to always separate the two.
 
FOUR. joining the rated group is optional, but that does not allow any form of explicit picture on the timeline. any sns posts containing are to be posted in the rated group only. 
 
FIVE. we operate on a strike system. should we notice that you have not been interacting in any of the groups, or emojing posts, we will message you to ensure that you're still active. if you do not respond within 24 hours, you will be removed. 
 
SIX. if you'd like to leave the group, please message the main on either aff or mewe. if you leave without an advanced notice, you will be blacklisted.
 
how to join.
 
ONE. we allow anyone active in the asian entertainment industry, save for those involved in crime, deceased, or expressed that they do not wish to be impersonated. athletes, social media personalities, and youtubers are not allowed at this time. 
 
TWO. moving couples are permitted, so long as you refrain from bubble roleplaying.
 
THREE. after sending in your application, you have a total of 48 hours to add the main account. failure to do so within the time limit will release your fc and you'll have to apply again.
 
FOUR. once you've been accepted, your profile must have your fc's  name in english with no special characters.

FIVE. please put reverie in the 'company' section of your profile, as well as your muse's uality anywhere for everyone's convenience.
 
SIX. you're allowed a second character after three weeks of your initial acceptance. the fcs must be from different groups ( i.e: if you are jungkook from bts, your second character cannot be another member from the group. ) you must maintain activity on both accounts. if we notice that you are neglecting one, you will be given a strike.
 
SEVEN. character changes are allowed after a week of activity. a second cc is allowed two weeks after the first. you are allowed a total of three cc's. we may be lenient on this rule, so long as you are active and engaged in the group. 
 
EIGHT. to apply, please comment below in the following format:
 
faceclaim
occupation
timezone
password
 
 
 
masterlist.

ateez: hongjoong 
blackpink: jennie, rose, jisoo
bts: jungkook, yoongi, taehyung, jimin
dreamcatcher: siyeon
exo: kai 

fromis_9: hayoung
got7: yugyeom
gfriend: eunha

(g)i-dle: yuqi
loona: heejin
nct: taeyong, ten
red velvet: seulgi, yeri
seventeen: minghao
stray kids: hyunjin
twice: sana, momo, nayeon
 
soloists: luhan
actors/actresses: -
other: -
 
wishes.
 
admin: blackpink's jisoo and lisa, twice's momo and sana, dreamcatcher's siyeon and jiu, clc's yeeun and seungyeon, everglow's aisha fromis_9, gfriend's sowon, sinb, eunha, gidle's minnie, soojin, shuhua, gwsn's miya, loona's yves, kim lip, haseul, wekimeki's lua. astro's eunwoo, ateez's san, bts' yoongi, jungkook, taehyung, exo's sehun, got7's jb and jinyoung, day6's jae and wonpil, monsta x's shownu and im, nct's taeyong, jaehyun, lucas, seventeen's joshua, wonwoo, mingyu, minghao, stray kid's bang chan, the boyz's juyeon
sana:
the rest of twice, bang chan of stray kids, eunha from gfriend, loona, iz*one, oh my girl, the8 & seungcheol from seventeen, yuta & shotaro from nct
jimin: txt, skz, taemin from shinee, day6, mark and bambam from got7, gfriend, and ryujin from itzy
heejin: stray kids Felix!
 
couples.
 
 
heejin x hyunjin
dating : 021120
 
taeyong x jongin
dating : 021120
 
 
 

 

 

reveriekrp
check out our tumblr here: http://reveriekrp.tumblr.com/