Forbidden Sentiments Chapter 3: Reminiscing the Good Times.

Forbidden Sentiments

 

EUN AE'S POV. ;)

 

Yes. It was the moment I've been waiting for. All this time, forgetting about Siwon wasn't really the thing that I want. My mind just denies the damn fact that I'M MISSING HIM SO MUCH. My heart tells me that I still have feelings for him, no matter how much I deny it. I just don't want to be hurt again and I wanted to show him how strong I am and to show him also that I am no longer a damsel in distress. I'm fifteen already, and I can handle this heartache on my own.What I'm feeling right now is anger. If it weren't for that one missed call, I should have forgotten that boy in the first place.

 

Well, since he didn't give up on calling me, I decided to answer the phone call. Yes, I  did. I took the risk of falling in love again because even if I try telling myself that my love for him is over, I knew that I wanted to talk to him again. Not because I still want to work things out, but I missed the Choi Siwon who used to comfort me when I'm down and makes me smile even if I can't.

 

"Hello?" I said, with a low and nervous voice. I'm still wondering why he calledDoes he need anything from me or he is just bored? Oh well, lets just go with the flow.

 

"Hello? Eun Ae? Hello?" He repeated several times. I wasn't able to speak well because of shockso he probably thought that I wasn't there. Just hearing his voice makes me speechless. He muttered a few words and I did the same. My heart was extremely uncontrollable and I don't know why.

 

"Hey Siwon. Why did you call me?" I tried to answer as bubbly as possible, but deep inside I was like,"OH MY GOSH! HE CALLED ME AND WERE TALKING RIGHT NOW!" I know what you are thinking guys. Did I really moved on already? Probably not. I was feeling giddy inside like I wanted to throw all my pillows in my bedroom and scream! If only there is someone here whom I could talk to, believe me I would be able to drive them crazy in a short span of time. Enough said.

 

Oh my. I miss his unique voice. Back in our high school days, I used to call him dragon because of his voice. Try imagine him laughing. That's the reason why I called him that. In fact, I imagine him also as a dinosaurIt was childish, yet fun. He also teases me. He even calls me short stuff or anythingYup, I'm a short girl. In fact, I'm the smallest girl in class. Enough about my height. Just talking to him makes me feel like a high school girl again. As if we are talking inside our classroom and our teachers are not there. Oh Siwon, you don't know how much I'm missing you. :">

 

 

SIWON'S POV. :)))

 

"Damn you Eun Ae! Why aren't you answering my calls!" I told her angrily. Actually, I'm not really mad. I just don't want to show her my caring side. In fact, I was worried about her.

 

"Why are you angry with me?! My phone was in silent mode so I wasn't able to answer you call!!!!"

She seemed annoyed. She's cute when she's like that. Hahahahahahaha. I annoyed her again. Good job, Siwon. You're the man! =)))))

 

One thing about Eun Ae is she's so funny, even when she's not even doing anything to make you laugh. Call her and it will surely make your day. I think it's probably the reason why I only want to be friends with her because if we end up being a couple, I will lose her eventually as soon as we break up. But seriously, I wanted to laugh and spend time with her. As a best friend guys. Not as a girlfriend.

 

We talked about a lot of stuffs like what are we doing this summer, reminiscing about the past. I even of being in love with me for too long and I kept on laughing at her. In a good way of course. I even played several musics and we played "Guess the title."  Eun Ae  at this game, I tell ya. I let her hear the songs that are related to her and asked her what the title is. And guess what will her response be? I DON'T KNOW. Hahahahaha. Man, if she were my sister I would tickle and wrestle with her till she dies. Just kidding. 

 

But the mood changed when I played a particular song she dislikes the most.

 

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH! STOP IT! STOP THE MUSIC! I HATE IT!!" Eun Ae screamed.

 

I was wondering why she reacted that way. I was just playing music, that's all.

 

"Why? Is there something wrong??"

 

"YES. THE MUSIC. I HATE THE SONG!" She was neither irritated nor angry. She just wants me to stop the music.

 

"Why? What's wrong with this song, Eun Ae?"

 

"THE LYRICS! Listen!"

 

I tried listening to the lyrics and I admit, it describes what Eun Ae is feeling right now towards meI pretended not to know what the song is all about and changed the subject immediately.

 

"Sooo... Where are you studying, Eun Ae?" I asked.

 

An awkward silence followed.

 

"Are you still there, Eun Ae?" I asked. Why is she quiet?

 

WHY IS EUN AE QUIET RIGHT NOW? TUNE IN TO THE NEXT CHAPTER OF FORBIDDEN SENTIMENTS! =)))