Forbidden Sentiments Chapter 14: Memories.

Forbidden Sentiments

 

SORRY GUYS IF CASEY WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL TELL THE STORY. Lets give her a chance to say everything before it's too late.

 

EUN AE

 

This is it. The day that I'm going to Taipei and stay there for the whole summer. With the gang, of course. Tiffany wants to have a vacation with her families first to make Kibum miss her. The same goes for Sooyoung and Hankyungl. Sunny and Sungmin? Hmm. I have no idea. Jessica and Donghae? I don't know. Might as well ask them about their status when we get to Taipei. I always wanted to go there to clear my mind and spend time with my girl friends. No stress, just unwind and enjoy your vacation.

 

I'm envy my girlfriends because they don't have any relationship problems. Unlike me, I've never been in a relationship before, but I'm dealing with a lot of stress. Oh well, I'll just prepare my things for my trip and cherish my moments here in Seoul. Boy, I'm going to miss the fresh air and the atmosphere here.

 

As I was opening my luggage bag, I recall everything about Siwon. Hmm. Just let it be, Eun Ae. I'm going to enumerate here all the things that I remember later.

 

Opening my cabinet full of books and clothes, I saw a box with his name on it. Gosh, all of the things that reminded me of him. I wonder what things are here right now.

 

SIWON

 

Another day has come and I'm glad that Eun Ae and I are friends again. I'm happy that I even reminisce about all the things that reminded me of her. I opened my bag and found a lot of things. The first is our picture together. Eun Ae and I are so cute in here. That was taken when the two of us were playing hide and seek. With her cat ears on, she looks like hello kitty. Just seeing that, I want to make sure that the two of us will take some pictures during her birthday. It's the least I could do for her.

 

The second is the teddy bear keychain she gave to me. I always carry it with me but she doesn't know it. I lied to her that the bear was lost during my trip to Jeju Island. Shh, it's a secret.

 

And the last one: Her letter to meIt was the very first letter from her. She told me she loved me and she had moved on from her first love, Changmin. It was a heartwarming letter. I even had goosebumps reading it.

 

I only got three things retrieved because the rest were either thrown away or lost due to some circumstances. 

Eun Ae, thank you for all these things. :)

 

OH WELL, BACK TO CASEY! :D

 

CASEY'S POV

 

I opened the box and it contained everything related to him. They are sorted into two: The good ones and the bad ones. Let me start with the bad ones first.

 

The CD. Bad memory. I spent seven freakin' days editing, composing and singing. Inside was a folder with poems, videos and the song I made for him. I'll just give it to Leeteuk oppa afterwards.

 

The Letter. It was his first letter for me. We ended up fighting and he threw it away. I cried because of that.

 

Okay, enough said. About the good memories, I have a lot of them, but I'll just pick the first three.

 

Our Picture. We have a lot of pictures in high school, but I love the picture when me and him were playing hide and seek. Even if I was sweaty and unprepared, it was still something to laugh and remember.

 

His I.D lace. He always asks me to take care of it or wear it with me. He doesn't feel like wearing it to the point that he left it with me.

 

This will be the first and last time that I will reminisce and talk about these things. I will now focus on how to move on.

 

GOODLUCK, EUN AE! HWAITING! :)) Tune in to the final chapter! :3