chapter eight

Double-dealing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

08.

 

       The sound of a gun clicking multiple times followed by a footsteps behind caused the man to straightened his position in his seat. His eyes was locked on the computer screen while his fingers moving so smoothly against the keyboard. His face looked so damn serious with his eyebrows furrowed along with narrowed eyes. Baekhyun was playing his favorite games. This time, with Mongryong laying on his lap. 

Its been around three hours the man himself haven't moved from his most comfortable spot in the house. He dialed his wife's number multiple times before finally giving up. Nora didn't answered. Baekhyun took a quick shower before headed towards his computer and turned it on. The man had no idea what should he do when his wife wasn't around. He could feel that his stomach is now craving for food. But he doesn't want to eat because he only wants to eat her cooking. 

 

"" A curse managed to escape from his lips as he got shot in the game for dozen times. Tired, he then leaned back against the seat while massaging his temple. If he was being honest, the game couldn't distracted him enough from thinking about Nora. Baekhyun suddenly feels like having a biggest crush against someone during highschool time. So complicated. He just missed her. 

He then put his dog on the ground before standing up from his seat and headed towards the kitchen. Grabbing his favorite instant noodles because his stomach wouldn't stop growling. The man eating his noodles alone on the kitchen bar with his phone on his left hand. Still, Baekhyun checked out the notification bar multiple times hoping a message sent from Nora but there wasn't any. He only got one message from his mother, two message from Yerin. Yes, the man already asked for her number again.

 

"Baekhyunnee.. Are you okay?"

"Hyunnee you were in a rush earlier. Would you tell me everything?"

He typed back shortly. "I'm alright Yerin. Don't worry about me. No need to call me"

 

Baekhyun continue to eat the noodles in silence with his phone never leave his side. He keeps worrying about her. Maybe she was already found out and knows very well that his affairs with Yerin has been going for a long time. He also had no idea why he is so in love with Yerin even though he was married with Nora. His mind was very chaotic causing the noodles is tasteless when it comes to his mouth. It wasn't him who desired another woman. It was his heart. 

"Noraa where the are you going.." He mumbled with mouth full of noodles meanwhile his fingers couldn't stop refreshing the messages box. There is actually one thing left that he hasn't tried to found out where his wife is. Phone tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter