chapter three

Double-dealing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03.

 

       Times feels like running a bit longer than usual as the woman was too busy trying her best to keep a distance from her husband. It was only eight p.m when she was just chilling against the couch scrolling down through her phone. She was finally free from her husband after the pair had spent over an hour in the bathroom a few hours ago. Actually she didn't want to but Baekhyun ignored her protest as he carried her over his shoulder to the bathroom. Nora was about to playing some games on her phone but her attention drifted away so easily when she heard a rushed footsteps running down the stairs.

The woman turned around, greeted by her husband. He was already dressed in jeans paired with white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up below his elbow. . She hated the fact that he was do damn attractive no matter what kind of clothes he wore. "Baekhyun?" She called out, causing him to stop in his track. "Where are you going?"

"Ah right. I'm going to Bucheon. Mom tell me to come. Do you want to..?" He asked her back.

Of course, Baekhyun was kinda suspicious after what just happened. "Yea—yeah. I'll go change"

He smiled. "I'll wait in the car" With that, Baekhyun left her alone in the house.

 

No matter how hard she's trying to push the feeling away, it would always coming back over and over again repeatedly. She couldn't think positive and pretending Baekhyun is the best husband ever in the world because he wouldn't dare to see his other woman again after what happened. After changing her clothes into a decent one and putting a light make up, Nora quickly rushed outside and stepped in into the car. His car.

She was about to speak and handed him his coat when she noticed his eyes were glued to the phone with a faint smile drew against his lips. He was busy texting. It took more than two seconds for him to realized his wife already on the passenger seat.

"Oh— You were fast" He quickly put his phone down and shoved it back into his pocket.

>"Just throw it away to the back" He pointed to his coat on her lap. "Lets go" Baekhyun leaned forward to give her a soft kiss on her forehead before he started the engine and the radio. 

 

All the way to Bucheon, the man couldn't stop humming to the song. Nora admitted that her husband is indeed a good singer. He would love to sing the whole song in an album if she asked for it. Sometimes the woman wonder what if Baekhyun was a famous singer with such an adoreable, handsome face that attracts many women, would he still choose her over his pretty fans? 

She tore her gaze away from the road when the traffic lights turned red. Baekhyun took her hand softly, putting her hand against his cheek, allowing her to feel the softness. Someone Like You by Adele was playing in the radio. Seeing her husband singing his heart out while his eyes staring directly into her caused her heart to clench in a some way. "Nevermind I'll find.. Someone like you.. I wish nothing but the best for you.. " He sang.

The woman had no idea. Seeing the man pouring all of his adoration towards his gaze was really confusing. "No-yaa! I wish not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter