chapter two

Double-dealing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

02.

 

       The rain last longer for around three hours or more after the woman arrived back home causing the sky surrounded by a soft clouds and the sun peeking out shyly in between the soft cotton in the morning. A soft groan escaped the man's half parted lips as he tightened his embrace against his wife body. He left his game an hour later after he tucked his woman into the bed. A sight of his wife falling into a deep slumber innocently never fails to brought a smile followed by a warmth feeling spread inside his heart. Baekhyun repeatedly kissing her skin here and there with a soft pecks as he put her into a shirt. He was just so in love.

Not so long after, the woman's eyes finally fluttered open and the first thing she noticed was his hand disappeared somewhere inside her shirt.  She was wearing nothing but  her underwear paired with his white shirt with the word loverboy printed on the left side. The feeling of his palm against her lower chest makes her cheeks tinted with pink. He really couldn't get enough of her.

 

"ert" She murmured sleepily before removed his hand away and turned around to face the man. Her husband.  Baekhyun, both of his eyes was still closed. His hair was ruffled here and there. His lips were slightly parted as a soft sneers escaped his lips frequently.

Nora admiring his appearance for a minute straight as she brushed his hair away softly and caresses his cheeks using both of her hands. He was literally a human version of Mongryong. "You really looks like an innocent child who wouldn't dare to hurt anyone..." She chuckled immediately. "Can't believe you are 30 now.."

It doesn't last for long because her mind suddenly tells her that the man was wrong all this damn time. Nora sighed, pulling her fingers away from his face.

 

The pair would usually spending the weekends at home remembering they always busy with their own jobs on weekdays. Smooching, cuddling, watching movies, or even taking a shower together which took over more than a hour. But today, it might be different because she just want to  keep a little distance against him. Trying to ignore the fact that Baekhyun is the person who can easily melt her poor hear and break the wall she built only with his charm paired with a smile drew on his lips causing his mochi cheeks tugged upwards.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter