chapter ten

Double-dealing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10.

 

       Wednesday night went on with a lustful groan from the couple. Tangled up together under the sheets. But it feels like the woman's head was spinning everytime he whispered those sweet words asking for her apology in between worshiping every inch of her. The sight of how his husband devouring his other woman and how her ears caught her lustful moan on the night of his birthday really haunts her as he continued to push and pull. The felling was different because she couldn't feel his affection at all. It was nothing more than with someone you just met. 

Nora shifted her gaze into her wrist as she turned the computer off. Her watch showed it almost eleven. She groaned against her seat, doing some stretches for the sake of her back, feeling her burden being lifted up because her assignment is finally done. It was already Friday which mean she finally got a break she deserved but remembering she would be stuck again with her husband for two days left an uneasy feeling inside her heart.

Everything was back into normal slowly, especially for him. Baekhyun promised her that he would never see her again with those promising yet captivating gaze straight into Nora's eyes. They talked, sharing some smooches as usual but still, her heart keep telling herself something about all of this still isn't right. She's always trying to push her thoughts away cause she just want her life back into normal. 

Nora switched off the lights on her office before heading out towards the parking lot with some of her colleagues. Meanwhile on the other side the man just arrived safely against their house parking lot. He pull off the engine before let out a sigh.

 

"What a tough day.." He murmured.  His tie already disappeared somewhere from his collar replaced by two open buttons that revealed his chest. Baekhyun decided to stay a little longer inside his car because the heater doing it works perfectly. Peeking out outside the window, he noticed that his wife's car still nowhere to be seen.

The man was about to drifted off into a slumber when he heard a light knock against the window twice. Getting annoyed, his eyebrows furrowed slightly as his eyes caught a familiar figure stood outside the window while clutching into her coat tightly. "Nor—

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter