Looking for and looking at her

Her name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 7

 

 

“Are you sure she’s fine?” asked Jisoo. “Everything is okay? What did the doctor say?”

 

Jisoo was holding Jennie’s hands tightly.

 

“The doctor said there’s nothing to worry about now unnie.. her blood pressure went high earlier but now it’s stable..” said Jennie reassuring her. “You can go home now.. dad and I will stay with mom here..”

 

“No.. I’ll stay with you..” said Jisoo still worried. “This is all my fault.. I was the one who made her fall sick.. why did I-..?”

 

Jennie hugged her tight.

 

“What are you saying unnie? This isn’t your fault..” she said patting her back. “And mom is okay now.. just come back tomorrow so mom can see you..”

 

Jennie saw Taehyung looking at them from the outside.

 

“But unnie.. who is that man who keeps looking at you? Do you know him?” she asked pointing at Taehyung who became embarrassed and turned away from them.

 

Jisoo completely forgot about her boss!

 

She ran to Jennie when she saw her coming out of the doctor’s office.

 

“He’s the CEO I work for..” Jisoo replied. “I’ll introduce you to him..”

 

“What? That fine man is your boss? I thought he’d be older.. how can someone like him be your boss?”

 

Jisoo pulled her outside to introduce them to each other.

 

“It’s a pleasure to meet you..” said Taehyung bowing his head.

 

Jennie also bowed her head shyly.

 

Who would have thought her sister was working for someone as hot as him?

 

“Please take care of my sister.. she’s quite slow but she is very hardworking..” said Jennie smiling.

 

Jisoo hit her arm lightly.

 

“Why are you dissing me in front of him?”

 

Taehyung chuckled.

 

“I know..” he replied.

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened.

 

“What?” she raised her voice slightly.

 

“I mean.. how am I slow, Sir?”

 

“I said I know you’re hardworking..” Taehyung said quickly.

 

Jennie was watching the two of them.

 

Why can she smell something good coming?

 

She shook those thoughts off of her mind. She shouldn’t think ahead..

 

Not right now when it’s been over just two months since her sister’s wedding got cancelled.

 

“It’s past 10 pm already unnie.. you should go now.. and your boss should also leave.. we have bothered him enough..” said Jennie.

 

“That’s right Sir..” said Jisoo. “You should go now.. thank you for bringing me here..”

 

Jisoo bowed her head.

 

“How about you? How are you going home?” asked Taehyung. 

 

“I’ll take a taxi Sir..”

 

“I’ll drive you home..” said Taehyung. “I’m here anyway..”

 

“But Sir..”

 

“Your house is just nearby so I’ll drive you first..” he said insisting.

 

“I have already troubled you enough Sir..”

 

Jennie couldn’t handle it anymore.

 

“Please take my unnie home safely.. I’m counting on you Mr. Taehyung..” said Jennie pushing her sister to him.

 

“Goodnight unnie! Make sure you rest well.. I’ll see you tomorrow!”

 

Jisoo was in a daze.

 

Did that girl just send her away like that?

 

She pushed her away? 

 

Well.. Sir Taehyung driving her home would be the fastest means to go home..

 

And the safest..

 

She felt even more thankful to him tonight..

 

 

———————-

 

 

“You shouldn’t have come out to see me off Sir..” Jisoo said feeling embarrassed.

 

Sir Taehyung went out of his car to accompany her to her doorstep.

 

“It’s late so I had to see you with my own eyes getting home safely..” said Taehyung.

 

Jisoo bit her lower lip as she looked away from him.

 

Her boss has such a warm heart.. 

 

“How will I repay all of what you’ve done for me tonight, Sir? I can’t even ask you to have a coffee at my house now Sir.. I don’t think it would be appropriate to-..”

 

“I think coffee sounds great..” said Taehyung looking at her without a change of expression.

 

“But it’s late now.. is it okay to-..?”

 

“I don’t think it’s late yet..” he replied quickly.

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened. Didn’t he say just a minute ago that it was late?

 

“Then.. would you like to have a cup of coffee inside?” asked Jisoo bashful.

 

Sir Taehyung would be her first male guest in her house.

 

They entered the house.

 

“I usually sit on the floor while eating but if you give me a minute, I’ll take a chair from-..”

 

“There’s no need..” said Taehyung quickly sitting down on the floor. 

 

Jisoo smiled. 

 

Sir Taehyung is very humble even though he’s one of the richest men out there.

 

She went to brew some coffee for him while Taehyung was looking around her house.

 

Her house was tiny but it was very clean.

 

It’s been a while since he last stepped inside a woman’s house.

 

Even the smell is different.. it’s kinda sweet.. 

 

Her bedsheets were light purple.. her curtains had flower patterns..

 

Everything seemed girly and cute.. just like her..

 

Did he just say she’s cute? No.. he means her personality is quite cute and lovely..

 

Then does that make her cute and lovely?

 

What is he even thinking?

 

Jisoo brought him the cup of coffee and sat in front of him.

 

“Do you not find it hard to sleep at night if you drink coffee?” asked Jisoo.

 

Taehyung shook his head.

 

“It makes me sleepy instead..” he said. “How about you? Do you find it hard to sleep?”

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

“I remember not sleeping until 4 am when I drank a cup of coffee at 9 pm..” said Jisoo smiling. “I felt really sleepy and had my eyes closed but my brain was awake and I could feel my heart beating fast and-..”

 

Taehyung’s lips curled up.

 

Jisoo covered . Was she talking too much?

 

“I’m sorry Sir.. I must have been talking a lot..” she said composing herself.

 

“You can tell me anything.. I mean you can talk about yourself to me..” said Taehyung.

 

Jisoo smiled shyly. 

 

“Alright Sir..” she said. “You too.. you can talk to me about anything..”

 

Taehyung nodded his head while drinking his coffee.

 

“Take a few days off Ms. Kim.” he said as he put his coffee down on the table. “You should look after your mom until she becomes better.. there’s nothing much to do in the company so don’t worry about anything..”

 

Jisoo didn’t answer him and was just looking on the floor.

 

“Why aren’t you saying anything? Will you refuse what I say again?” 

 

“Thank you Sir..” said Jisoo smiling broadly at him. “You always help me.. you’re always kind to me.. you always encourage me.. I’m very thankful to have a boss like you.. I wonder what I did to deserve all of this..”

 

Taehyung remained silent this time while staring at her eyes.

 

Nothing. She did nothing to him yet he ruined her life.

 

She didn’t deserve what happened to her.. anything that happened..

 

“I’ll have to go now.. thanks for the coffee Ms. Kim.. I enjoyed it..” he said.

 

Jisoo stood up and bowed her head to him.

 

But Taehyung was still sitting down on the floor.

 

“Sir..” Jisoo called him.

 

Taehyung was staying still.

 

“Is there any problem Sir?” asked Jisoo looking down at him.

 

Taehyung had cramps on his leg after sitting on the floor for a long time.

 

It was his very first time sitting on the floor while having a cup of coffee..

 

Why did he even have to pretend to be cool just to end up having cramps on his leg?

 

“Ms. Kim.. just a moment.. it’s because.. I’ve got..” he was feeling embarrassed.

 

Jisoo sat down again.

 

“Cramps?” she asked raising both her eyebrows.

 

Taehyung shyly nodded his head as he looked away from her.

 

Jisoo chuckled.

 

Taehyung felt ashamed.

 

Why would he get cramps right now? This is killing him..

 

Jisoo moved the table away and gently pulled his leg towards her.

 

“Ms. Kim-..”

 

Jisoo massaged his leg lightly.

 

“It’ll be gone after a minute..” she said smiling at him. 

 

Taehyung winced as if he were in pain.

 

“Did I hurt you Sir?” asked Jisoo concerned.

 

Taehyung shook his head.

 

“It tickles me..” he said suppressing a laugh.

 

Jisoo burst out laughing.

 

And so did Taehyung.

 

Both of them laughed hard until his leg became okay.

 

That laughter made both of their worries go away.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay now Sir?” asked Jisoo as she opened the door for him.

 

Taehyung nodded.

 

“Have a good night Sir..” she said smiling. “And drive safely..”

 

“Have a good rest Ms. Kim.. you must be very tired now..”

 

“I think I have a lot of energy left Sir..” she chuckled. “Thanks to you..”

 

Taehyung’s lips curled up into another smile.

 

Did he make her laugh that much? He was embarrassed but proud..

 

He would be willing to make a fool out of himself if by making her laugh.. he could lessen his guilt..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter