Being in love with him

Her name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 14

 

 

 

“Go in..” said Taehyung squeezing Jisoo’s hands.

 

“How can I go inside my house when you’re still holding my hands, Sir?” 

 

Jisoo’s cheeks were flushed red. How could Sir Taehyung like someone like her? Is it even true?

 

She still can’t believe even if he has told her a few times already that he loves her.. and he even kissed her on the balcony of the hotel..

 

“How about I come in with you?” asked Taehyung staring at her with a smirk on his lips.

 

“W-what.. Sir?”

 

Jisoo became flustered. Sir Taehyung wants to come inside her house? Does he perhaps want to...?

 

“I’m craving for your-..” he said as he put his face close to hers.

 

Jisoo held her breath. He is.. craving? For what..?

 

“Coffee..” said Taehyung. “I’m craving for your coffee..”

 

Jisoo heaved a sigh. What was she thinking of again?

 

“Then.. I’ll make sure to satisfy your COFFEE CRAVINGS Sir..” she said opening the door.

 

“Do you mean that?” asked Taehyung before kissing her cheek. “What if I ask for-..?”

 

“Sir!” Jisoo said aloud as she covered her cheeks. “I think I’ll get a heart disease.. you’re making my heart race everytime you say a word..”

 

Taehyung chuckled. Ms. Kim is so cute! He can’t handle it!

 

“Sorry..” he said ruffling her hair. “Let’s get that coffee..”

 

They came inside the house.

 

Jisoo felt like it was particularly colder than usual. The heater turns on automatically from 5 pm in the evening.

 

But it was already 10 pm.. why is it still this cold?

 

She thought maybe it was just at the beginning and didn’t mind it.

 

She started brewing some coffee when Taehyung handed her a small envelope.

 

“I found this on the floor..” said Taehyung. “It seems like a notice..”

 

Jisoo opened it.

 

It really was a notice. To be precise.. a boiler maintenance notice.. starting tonight for three days!  

 

Why didn’t they remind her earlier? No wonder it felt cold inside her house.. then does that mean she won’t have heater and hot water for three days in this cold winter?

 

“What are you going to do?” asked Taehyung. “You’ll get sick if you stay in the cold.. how about I bring you to your parents’ house tonight and you stay there in the meantime?”

 

“But that will take me at least an hour to go to work..” 

 

“I’ll pick you up and drop you off.. that isn’t a problem..” said Taehyung holding her arms. 

 

Jisoo looked at him.

 

“That means you have to go back and forth Sir.. your house is just a kilometer away from Viaggio and my parents’ house is on the other side of Seoul..” she said to him. “I don’t want to be an inconvenience to you Sir..”

 

Jisoo was thinking hard what to do. If she stays at her house, she might really get pneumonia because of the weather.. and she won’t be able to take a shower either because the water is cold..

 

And that can’t happen now that she’s in a relationship with Sir Taehyung! She needs to wash her hair everyday now!

 

Should she ask Lisa? But Lisa is living with her parents and grandparents.. that won’t be a good choice either.. 

 

“Then will you come to my place instead?” asked Taehyung staring at her eyes. “That will not be an inconvenience to anyone..”

 

Jisoo bit her lower lip. How can she sleep at his house on the first night that they have become a couple? 

 

Of course.. it isn’t like they are teenagers anymore.. they don’t need to be that cautious with each other.. and that’s what makes it more dangerous..

 

“Let’s go to my house, okay?” said Taehyung hugging her tight. “Or else I’ll sleep with you here in the cold..”

 

Jisoo wrapped her arms around him.

Whatever he tells her sounds so convincing.. what did he do to her?

 

Taehyung pulled away a little to see her face.

 

“Okay?” he said asking confirmation from her. “Will you sleep at my place?”

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

“Let’s have a Sunday date tomorrow..” said Taehyung raining kisses on her face. “Where do you want to go?”

 

“Hmmm...”

 

Taehyung kissed her lips.

 

Jisoo burst into a smile. 

 

“Can I think first?” she asked looking up at him.

 

Taehyung nodded.

 

“I’ll kiss you until you can think of something..” he said in between kisses. 

 

Jisoo smiled even more.

 

“Maybe.. a zoo?” asked Jisoo pulling her head back to stop him from his kisses. “I want to see some pandas..”

 

Taehyung put his hands on her face and kissed her one more time.

 

“Okay.. we’ll go to a zoo..” he said before letting her go.

 

“Can I have my coffee now?”

 

Jisoo almost forgot about the coffee! Her mind was too focused on Taehyung that she forgot everything else.

 

 

But it isn’t only Jisoo who keeps forgetting about something..

 

Taehyung does too.. 

 

Is it because he has really forgotten about it or is it because he wants to forget about it?

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

Jisoo was looking through Taehyung’s fridge so she could cook breakfast for him.

 

It was Sunday morning and they decided to go on a date. They need some energy to start their day well!

 

She found some eggs and was about to take them out when she felt Taehyung’s arms around her body.

 

“Goodmorning..” he whispered against her ears.

 

It tickled her. Sir Taehyung is being clingy and sweet the first thing in the morning!

 

“Did you sleep well last night?” asked Taehyung still hugging her tightly. 

 

Jisoo nodded her head.

 

“I overslept to be honest..” she replied looking back at him.

 

Taehyung turned her body to him.

 

“You locked the door in your room, didn’t you?” he asked folding his arms.  

 

Jisoo bit her lower lip.

 

Taehyung let her sleep downstairs last night.. the same room she slept at when she came to his house for the first time..

 

But unlike the other time that she left the door unlocked, this time, she made sure to lock it..

 

Why did she do that? She was afraid..

 

What if Sir Taehyung comes in her room and she can’t control herself? That’ll make her an unrefined woman..

 

“I don’t remember..” said Jisoo feigning innocence. “Did you perhaps try to come in, Sir?”

 

Taehyung touched her face with a hand.

 

“That’s right..” he said pouting. “I wanted to bring my girlfriend some tea last night but she was too afraid I’d do something to her that she closed the door shut..”

 

Jisoo felt guilty. Was that too much?

 

“I’m sorry Sir..” she said looking straight at his eyes. “I didn’t really want to lock the door but.. I mean I wasn’t afraid of you or anything.. it’s just.. I was more afraid I’d come to you and I might not be able to think rationally and-..”

 

Taehyung chuckled.

 

“You did well..” he said. “I would have tried sleeping next to you and you would have been startled to see me when you woke up..”

 

Jisoo smiled. He’s too honest with her.. he’s too honest for a man.. 

 

But she likes how he is telling her everything that goes through his mind.

 

“What’s for our breakfast today?” asked Taehyung. 

 

Jisoo was about to open to tell him when Taehyung suddenly landed a kiss on her lips.

 

“I’ll leave the kitchen to you for now.. I need to take a shower first..” said Taehyung winking at her. “I’ll come back as soon as possible..”

 

Jisoo was too surprised to even say anything.

 

Sir Taehyung set her heart on fire! It’s beating like crazy that it might come out from her chest..

 

Her eyes were following Taehyung who was taking the stairs.

 

Jisoo was feeling happy.. or maybe this is the happiest she has ever been her whole life..

 

Everything that happened ever since she met him felt like it was a dream..

 

A dream she doesn’t want to wake up from.. she wants to stay like this forever.. she wants to be this happy for the rest of her life..

 

She wants to be with him..always.. and forever..

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

The two of them went to the zoo that afternoon as Jisoo requested.

 

They were enjoying it as if they were  kids on some field trip. 

 

Taehyung had never gone there not even once.. he wasn’t particularly interested in it because he thought it would be just smelly and tiring..

 

But he found it amusing.. or maybe because he was with Jisoo that he was finding joy in everything now..

 

Particulary when Jisoo smiles like a happy and excited child seeing different animals..

 

“We should to an aquarium next time..” said Taehyung walking side by side with her. “You’re really enjoying this..”

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

“Aren’t they cute?” she said without looking at him.

 

“They must be really cute in your eyes that you aren’t even looking at me..” he said staring at her smiley eyes.

 

Then Jisoo dragged him hurriedly to the other side.

 

“Look at the pandas!” she exclaimed as she clapped her hands. “They look adorable.. do you see those baby pandas over there, Sir?”

 

She turned to Taehyung and found him staring at her.

 

“Why are you just looking at me instead, Sir?” asked Jisoo as her eyebrows furrowed. “Don’t you like them? We should have gone somewhere else then.. I didn’t know you’d be bored..”

 

“I am not bored at all.. I am having fun Ms. Kim..” he said holding her chin. “But looking at you watching those pandas is a lot more fun..”

 

Jisoo smiled. He is really good with his words. Did he learn it somewhere?

 

“Then keep on looking at me Sir..” she said walking ahead of him.

 

Jisoo was taking pictures of the pandas busily.

 

“Sir.. can you also take a picture of-..?” 

 

She turned to Taehyung but found herself alone.

 

Where did he go? He just said it was fun watching her but he has ran away already..

 

She looked around and saw him talking with a little girl.

 

He was sitting down while patting the girl’s head. 

 

He has that fatherly smile on his face.. he is looking at the girl with such loving eyes..

 

She stared at him for more. Does Sir Taehyung look at her like that as well? He has this gaze that makes anyone melt.. 

 

Then Taehyung held the little girl’s hand and walked towards Jisoo.

 

“Who is she?” asked Jisoo confused. 

 

It can’t be his child, right? He wouldn’t surprise her like that, would he?

 

“She got separated from her mother and brother..” said Taehyung. “Can we stay here until her family comes back for her, Ms. Kim?”

 

What a warm heart he has! 

So he was comforting the little girl before? Sir Taehyung is so cute..

 

“Of course..” said Jisoo smiling at the little girl. “Hello.. what’s your name?”

 

The little girl hid herself behind Taehyung.

 

“This beautiful aunt is nice.. don’t be shy..” said Taehyung as he lifted her in his arms. “Tell her your name..”

 

The girl bowed her head at Jisoo.

 

“Jieun.. my name is Jieun..” she said in her little voice.

 

Jisoo touched her cheeks. She looks adorable!

 

“Do you want to see some pandas?” asked Jisoo trying to make the girl comfortable with her. “Aunt will bring you to them..”

 

The three of them were having a nice time with each other when they heard the little girl’s mom coming.

 

“Jieun.. have you been here all the time? Why did you-..?”

 

Then her eyes went to Jisoo and Taehyung who were holding Jieun’s hands.

 

“Thank you for taking care of her.. I really thought I lost her..” she said bowing deeply in gratitude. 

 

Jieun ran to her mom and hugged her tight.

 

“Mom.. have you seen a real panda yet? It looks cute and chubby but it’s lazy like my brother..it only eats while lying down..” Jieun was proudly telling her mom what she saw.

 

“I’m sorry for disturbing you two..” said her mom looking at Jisoo and Taehyung. “We’ll leave you now..”

 

But Jieun held her mom’s hands and pulled her arm down so she could whisper something to her.

 

Taehyung and Jisoo saw her laugh as she looked at them.

 

Jieun’s mom stood up and turned to them.

 

“My Jieun wanted to ask you a favor..” she said bashful.

 

“What is it?” asked Jisoo smiling.

 

What favor would a little girl ask them?

 

“She wants to give a kiss to her oppa..” 

 

Jieun’s face turned red from embarrassment and hid herself behind her mom.

 

Taehyung was quick to sit down and pulled her to him.

 

“Here..” said Taehyung pointing his cheek to Jieun.

 

He was expecting her to kiss him on his cheeks but Jieun stole a kiss on his lips instead making him flustered.

 

Jieun’s mom lifted her in her arms.

 

“Jieun-ah.. why would you kiss your oppa on his lips in front of his wife?”

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened. She just mistook her for Sir Taehyung’s wife!

 

“Oh.. I am not-..”

 

She was about to correct her but Taehyung held her hands tight.

 

“Jieun must want me to get scolded by my wife..” said Taehyung while looking intensely at Jisoo.

 

Jieun and her mom left shortly after.

 

Taehyung turned to Jisoo and noticed her flushed cheeks.

 

“Why do you look so surprised?” he asked pulling her close to him. 

 

Jisoo shook her head. Does it show on her face that she was startled to hear him call her as his wife?

 

“Or maybe you’re really jealous of Jieun?” he asked cupping her face. “You can kiss me anytime you want though..”

 

Jisoo was just staring at him. Sir Taehyung doesn’t know how much her heart has fluttered because he called her his wife..

 

Becoming someone’s wife is something every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter