Confessing to him

Her name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 13

 

 

Jisoo and Lisa had agreed to meet  outside the company after work.

 

Lisa suggested during their lunch to go roller skating at a place she knows.

 

They have been talking about it for some days already and finally decided to go that Friday afternoon.

 

She said it would be the best to go there during the winter because there are only few people and they can enjoy it to the fullest.

 

Jisoo has been checking her watch for a few minutes. 

 

Why is Lisa late? She is supposed to come out first before her but why isn’t she here yet?

 

Did something happen to her?

 

Jisoo was about to call her when she heard a cough from behind.

 

It can’t be Lisa.. the sound came from a man.. a very manly man she guessed.. the voice was deep..

 

She turned around and saw Taehyung.

 

“Sir..” she was surprised to see him. 

 

She saw him going out of his office before her but why is he still here?

 

“Who are you waiting for Ms. Kim?” asked Taehyung folding his arms.

 

“I’m waiting for Lisa.. Sir.. what about you?”

 

Taehyung casually looked at his watch.

 

“I don’t think she can make it..” he said. “She’s busy with Jungkook..”

 

Jisoo frowned. Does that mean they won’t be able to hang out tonight?

 

“I went to Jungkook’s office and heard that Lisa accidentally deleted a folder where she kept some important reports for the meeting tomorrow and Jungkook will help her restore them..”

 

“Is that so?” Jisoo sounded disappointed. “I understand Sir.. but what are you still doing here?”

 

“I came here to relay Lisa’s message..” said Taehyung. “And to-..”

 

“Thank you Sir.. then I’ll be going..” said Jisoo walking away from him before he tells her he will drive her home again.

 

She doesn’t want him to drive her home again tonight..

 

She doesn’t want to misunderstand his intentions towards her again..

 

That he is just really caring and kind to her..

 

That he is only treating her as his secretary..

 

Taehyung ran after her and held her arm.

 

“I’ll come with you..” said Taehyung.

“Lisa said you were excited to go rollerskating tonight so I’ll come with you instead..”

 

Jisoo pulled her arm gently.

 

“There is no need Sir.. I can go with Lisa some other time.. it isn’t like this is the only time I can-..”

 

“It is for me..” said Taehyung softly. “I’ll be busier from tomorrow so I need to go there by any means tonight..”

 

Jisoo remained silent.

 

Does he really just want to go and skate? Or maybe.. he wants to go because of her?

 

She had to keep those thoughts away from her head! Why would she think like that?

 

“If you still don’t want to go then I’ll think that my secretary is avoiding me because she has some personal issues regarding her boss.. and I could definitely guess what that is because I can catch her always staring at me during work-..”

 

“Alright Sir.. let’s go.. I was really looking forward to go there and have fun..” she said laughing awkwardly. 

 

It wouldn’t kill her to go with him there.

 

Besides, she really wants to go there..

 

But it wasn’t the case for Taehyung.

 

He has never tried it before in his life..

 

Never.

 

If only Jisoo didn’t look that disappointed.. he wouldn’t step on that rink..

 

And he is marking this day as one of the most embarrassing moments in his life.

 

He has been falling..

 

And falling..

 

And falling again on his ..

 

Why don’t these roller skates obey him? They keep making him fall..

 

He can’t even stand straight! He’s made himself an embarrassment in front of Jisoo!

 

Why can’t he find his balance? Jisoo is making it seem easy as she was going in circles..

 

And he, a total beginner, is already holding on the railings but still.. he keeps on falling down..

 

“Sir, do you want me to help you?” asked Jisoo going behind him and offering her hand.

 

Taehyung took a deep breath before turning to her.

 

He was about to hold her hand but Jisoo suddenly ran away from him making him fall down again.

 

Jisoo was laughing hard. Seeing Sir Taehyung this clumsy is a new sight to her!

 

He looks like the perfect boss when he is inside the office but it turns out he also has some flaws.

 

It was a good decision to come here with him.. now is the time for her to !

 

But Sir Taehyung was still sitting on the floor.

 

Did he really get hurt? Why isn’t he standing up?

 

Jisoo went to see him.

 

Taehyung’s face was over his knees.

 

Jisoo became worried. Is he perhaps.. crying? Because he fell pretty hard?

 

“Sir..” Jisoo patted his shoulders.

 

Taehyung pushed her hand away.

 

“Sir.. are you okay?”

 

She sat down just beside him.

 

“Sir.. can you please look at me? Were you hurt?”

 

Taehyung nodded without lifting his head.

 

“Sir..” 

 

Jisoo put her hands on his face and made him look at her.

 

He wasn’t crying.. but he was pouting his lips.. 

 

“Don’t look at me.. I feel so embarrassed right now..” said Taehyung turning away from her.

 

Jisoo tried hard not to smile.

 

Sir Taehyung was sulking! He’s still a baby.. he is so embarrassed that he doesn’t want to be seen..

 

“Hold my hands..” said Jisoo pulling him up. “Trust me Sir..”

 

Taehyung held her arms at first but Jisoo grabbed his hands tight.

 

“Just hold onto me Sir..”

 

Taehyung looked at Jisoo’s eyes. 

 

Then he felt himself moving along with her..

 

It felt nice.. 

 

It was the first time he ever reached the middle of the skating rink..

 

And without falling down!

 

So this is what’s good about this..

 

Jisoo was holding his hands without being uncomfortable..

 

He is looking at her as much as he could without getting worried to be caught..

 

And there were very few people around them making it feel like they are in their own world..

 

Then Jisoo stopped in the middle all of a sudden..

 

“Sir..”

 

Taehyung was startled. 

 

“W-what?”

 

Jisoo touched his forehead.

 

“Are you sick Sir?” 

 

Taehyung shook his head.

 

“Why is your face so red?” asked Jisoo worried. “Did you catch a cold? Or is it because you fell down before?”

 

Oh.. his face must have shown what he was feeling inside him..

 

“No.. Ms. Kim..” he said quickly. “Maybe it’s because of.. the wind?”

 

Jisoo took the scarf off from her and put it around his neck.

 

Her sweet and powdery scented perfume is all over him now..

 

It feels like her skin is just under his nose because of the lingering scent..

 

He likes it.. he likes that she is worried about him..

 

Taehyung held her hands.

 

“Again..” he said in a low voice. “Let’s do another turn..”

 

Jisoo chuckled.

 

“Alright Sir..” she said before pulling again.

 

After making a whole turn around the skating rink, Jisoo was pulling him towards the exit when a little boy suddenly passed them without any notice.

 

Jisoo stopped not wanting to bump into the kid and fell out of balance.

 

Taehyung caught her head with one hand before both of them took a hard fall on the floor.

 

Jisoo closed her eyes the moment she felt like she was falling down.

 

She ought to teach that little kid later! What would have happened if she hadn’t seen him before?

 

She opened her eyes slowly.. 

 

She was expecting to get hurt after falling down.. but why does it feel so comfortable instead?

 

Her chest wasn’t on the cold and hard ground.. instead.. she could feel that warm and heavy breathing of someone..

 

It can’t be.. perhaps.. is she on top of Sir Taehyung?

 

She lifted her head and saw she was indeed on top of him!

 

Her head was on his chest while his hands were wrapping her back.

 

“Did you get hurt?” asked Taehyung looking at her. 

 

Jisoo pulled herself up right away. She must have been heavy for him.. what if she crashed all his bones? 

 

“Can you sit up Sir?” asked Jisoo kneeling down beside him and pulling him to sit.

 

Taehyung stretched his back. It made a loud noise.

 

“Oh no Sir.. I think we should take you to the hospital..” she said touching his back. “I’m sorry for-..”

 

She was totally worried but Taehyung wasn’t hurt at all.

 

Well.. maybe he was.. just a little..

 

But he is enjoying this.. he wants to thank that little boy for suddenly showing up.

 

If he hadn’t appeared just like that, Taehyung would have never had the chance to hold Jisoo like that in his arms..

 

Feeling her breathing on his chest washed away all the worries he had in his heart..

 

Jisoo’s eyes were about to tear up while looking at him.. thinking that she had gotten him hurt..

 

“I’m fine Ms. Kim..” he said reassuring her. “Don’t make that face..”

 

But Jisoo still looked worried.

 

Her eyes were glistening.. her lips were pursed..

 

“Don’t look at me like that..” 

 

Taehyung held her face with one hand.

 

“People might not believe I’m just a boss to you..” he said putting his face close to hers. “They might mistake me for your lover-..”

 

Jisoo hit his chest hard.

 

“How could you always find a moment to tease me Sir?” she asked frustrated.

 

Then she stood up and left him there.

 

“Ms. Kim..” Taehyung her loudly.

 

“Don’t leave me here! I can’t rollerskate Ms. Kim! How will I even get up?”

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

Taehyung has been observing Jisoo. 

She hasn’t talked to him yet. Is she mad at him?

 

They are eating face to face at a small restaurant near the skating rink.

 

“Ms. Kim..”

 

Jisoo looked at him.

 

“Yes.. Sir?”

 

Taehyung hesitated before saying anything to her.

 

“You are mad at me..” he said staring at her. “Is it because of what I said before?”

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“Then why aren’t you looking at me?”

 

Jisoo shrugged her shoulders as she continued eating.

 

Taehyung took off the scarf she had given him and put it down on the table.

 

Then he ed his shirt and showed her a part of his chest.

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened.

 

“Sir.. what are you doing?” she covered her eyes with her hands right away. “Why are you undressing here in front of me?”

 

“Look here.. you hit me on my chest and it turned red..”

 

Jisoo peeked in between her fingers.

It has really turned red..

 

She didn’t know she hit him pretty hard.

 

“Did you see that?” asked Taehyung looking at her reaction while buttoning up his shirt. “You just hurt your boss..”

 

Jisoo put her hands down from her face.

 

“Will you fire your secretary for accidentally hitting your chest?” 

 

Taehyung’s lips smiled onesidedly.

 

“Are you asking me because you know I can’t fire you?”

 

Jisoo pouted her lips.

 

“No Sir.. I was asking because I was afraid you’d really fire me..” she said lowering her gaze. “You know my mom will kill me if I lose my job again..”

 

Taehyung chuckled.

 

“I won’t..” he said. “I wouldn’t dare fire someone as good as you..”

 

Jisoo stood up from her seat and bowed deeply.

 

“I will do my best Sir..”

 

They laughed at each other.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

“You didn’t have to come up here Sir..” said Jisoo bashful.

 

Taehyung went to accompany her up to her doorstep.

 

“I have been doing this for a while now.. and you keep telling me that everytime..” he said smiling at her.

 

“But this time.. it’s different Sir..”

 

Taehyung’s eyes thinned. 

 

“What do you mean it’s different now?”

 

Jisoo bit her lower lip. Why did she tell him that?

She can’t tell him that she’s feeling differently towards him now..

 

“Nothing Sir..” she said quickly. “Thanks for driving me home Sir.. I hope you have a good night..”

 

Jisoo was about to turn around but she looked at him again.

 

“Sir.. I had a lot of fun today thanks to you..” she said smiling at him. “If we hadn’t gone skating.. I would have lost the chance to laugh at you..”

 

She smiled wider at him.

 

And Taehyung was also smiling.. Ms. Kim has also been teasing him pretty often..

 

“I mean.. you made me happy tonight Sir..” she continued.

 

Taehyung chuckled.

 

“I promise that the next time we go there.. I’ll be able to rollerskate by myself without your help..” he said looking at her. 

 

Jisoo nodded her head.

 

“I’m looking forward to that Sir..” she said still smiling broadly. “Once again.. thank you for making me happy..”

 

Taehyung’s chest was swelling with joy hearing from her that he made her happy.. that he made her laugh..

 

“Me too.. Ms. Kim..” he said in a low voice. “I have never felt this happy in a long time.. thank you..”

 

Jisoo’s gaze became low.

 

She felt shy to look in his eyes while he was saying those things to her..

 

She felt like she didn’t do anything for him.. she doesn’t deserve to hear those sweet words from him..

 

Then suddenly she felt something warm on her right cheek.

 

It happened so fast that she wasn’t able to show any reaction.

 

She touched her cheek and felt something damp.. 

 

She looked at Taehyung whose face turned red as he was biting his lower lip..

 

Did Sir Taehyung just.. kiss her on her cheek? 

 

“Sir..” said Jisoo looking at him.

 

Taehyung’s throat moved fast.

 

“I’ll leave now..” he said. “Goodnight Ms. Kim..”

 

Then he ran out of the building as fast as he could.

 

Onc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter