two

Letting You Go
Please log in to read the full chapter
2

 

Sehun

My eyes is staring at the chart on the screen but my mind is somewhere else far. I couldn't stop thinking of how to mend my relationship with Hyebin, my ex. Technically, I'm not a cheating husband because I never love Yeonhee in the first place. I don't know how mom managed to persuade me to marry her. I was like compelled completely by mom that day.

Me and Hyebin, we go way back during our college years. But she's not the first. I had a crush on Yeri when I was 14, it was more like a puppy love. She was Yeonhee's classmate. However, it went nowhere because Yeonhee interfered. And my first girlfriend, Sora, during my last year of high school. Also went down because of Yeonhee. Then I thought Hyebin will be the one I'll spend my life with. Did Yeonhee sabotage our relationship? Oh sure she did, lots of times. But nothing can break us apart, until mom talk to me that day. Then I had to break up with Hyebin. We were both devastated but Hyebin started to accept that we weren't meant to be together. I promise her I'll go to her eventually. I promise her I'll get a divorce after a few years but Hyebin didn't like the idea. She started to distance herself from me since then. This is all Yeonhee's fault. So wanna question why I hate Yeonhee so much?

While my mind is wandering far away, there's a knock on my door. Oh it's dad, the big boss, the chairman. "You've done the report on our recent project?" 

"Almost there dad. I'll give it to you tomorrow" I answered.

"Good. I have a meeting tomorrow with Yunho, can you go instead of me? I have some other things to do" dad requested.

"Me? Why me dad? Shouldn't you ask the Vice President?" 

Dad throw a small laugh hearing my answer. "Because you are my son, and I need you to learn. Besides, he's your brother-in-law. It's more convenient if you go instead of him" I don't have the energy to argue more so I just agree to go.

I am lucky to be born in a stable family. Dad inherited his family business which I can say is very successful. Maybe it's not too much to say I was born in a silver spoon. Really, I had it easy since birth. I got a job at my dad's straight after graduation. Even though I had to start from below but still I had it easy. The only thing that is not easy in my life is Yeonhee. 

"How's Yeonhee?" asked dad. Speaking of the devil....

"She's fine" I answered nonchalantly. Everybody knows I was forced into this marriage but they assume I've moved on, my parents thought so too. They hope as time goes by, I'll accept Yeonhee eventually. 

"Come over this weekend. It's been a while since we dine together. Your mom really misses her even though they talk over the phone frequently"

Because I am a filial son, I just agree without a fuss though with a huge regret. Don't get me wrong, I would love to spend my time with my parents but not with Yeonhee there as well. 

How am I going to face this dreadful weekend?

 

 

Yeonhee

I'm gonna miss this gallery. My internship here at a prestige gallery in Gangnam finally comes to a end. I learned so much here with amazing colleagues and bosses. I love the atmosphere here but last week I got a new job at a new gallery that is closer to Sehun's office. Of cou

Please log in to read the full chapter