one

Letting You Go
Please log in to read the full chapter
1

 

Yeonhee

The sun shines brightly today. My inner self is hoping today will be better than yesterday. I always have a positive mind till the point that my dear friend Mina once said 'You are one ridiculous positive woman. Sometimes I can't understand you'. She can be brutaly honest but I know she loves me anyway. 

"Good morning! Let's have breakfast together!" I am being happy chirpy as always.

"I'm late" Sehun replied in a cold tone. The same exact word everytime I try to have breakfast with him.

I know I am being too committed and immersed in my unrequited love. Well this guy is my husband now so I'll do everything to win his heart. Both our family know how much I love this guy. And so do our friends. And they are also aware it is one-sided. But then how I got married to this guy? Well that is a long story.

"It's just 7.30 you are not late. Come sit".

"I said, I'm late" this time colder than the first. He doesn't even look at me and walk straight to the door.

"Tchh, the same excuse every single day" I mumbled slowly. Am I disppointed? Yes. But willI I give up? Definitely no! I'll try again tomorrow. At least he replied. The first week of our marriage he didn't even talk to me. Now he did reply means it's an improvement right? Yay to me! Effort doesn't go to waste.

We got married 3 months ago. It was a small beautiful ceremony. Well for me it was beautiful, as for Sehun, bet it was a nightmare for him. I don't know why I can't hate him. Love is weird right? Your feeling grows deeper even you are hurt. 

Everytime I got disappointed, in today's case, got rejected by my own husband like always, I would do things that I love to distract my feeling. Simply said, to cheer myself up. Besides painting, I love spending time with Mina. It doesn't matter where or when, I always enjoy her company. She's the one who stood by my side during my ups and downs. And she's also my secretkeeper, the one I trust with my life.

"I ordered your usual" she said as soon as I arrived at our favourite restaurant.

"You're the best Mina" I flashed my smile at her. She knows me well. The reason why I love this girl. And did I mention she's one hella gorgeous girl? 

"So... how's breakfast? Did he sit down and join you this time?" 

"No. Got rejected as usual" I calmly replied as if it is not a big deal.

"I don't wanna interfere but really Yeonhee you'll end up hurting one day"

"Heyyy, I'm Jung Yeonhee the bright and optimistic. I won't end up hurting" 

"You and your confidence. I really can't. Well I hope h

Please log in to read the full chapter