` T02: A LETTER IN THE MAIL

ㅤㅤㅤ` REKINDLE ☇ come along for the journey !

 

   

1
 
 
 
you've got mail, friend!
 
 
 
 
TO: YOU
hello, [name].
 
you have been cordially invited to the reunion of all reunions - the greatest one that will outdo them all. get ready for loads of fun and various activities, all meant to revive some of your greatest high school memories and create some more while you're at it.
 
this experience is to last approximately a month's time and will take place in south korea - namely seoul, daegu, and the neighboring cities. be prepared to move around a lot. you are advised to clear as much space as possible on your personal schedule in order to make the needed availability for the numerous time-demanding components of this experience.
 
the attendance of every recipient of this invite is strongly desired. please refer to the forum at 'rkndl.co.kr' for an faq about topics such as what to do if you are currently not residing in south korea. said forum is also where you are asked to respond to this invitation. please enter your birth name and the password (your high school student id number) in order to reserve your spot for this event. upon confirmation of your attendance, you will receive further information as well as directions on how to proceed hereafter.
 
thank you for your time. it is asked in earnesty that you strongly consider participating in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, where you will be able to reconnect, refresh, and rekindle.
 
hope to see you there.
 
 
 
scroll up

   

   

 
○○○
 
 
 
name
 
password
 
 
submit
faq
 
 
what is the nature of this event?
this event is a reunion meant to reconnect old friends, refresh old minds, and rekindle old flames.
when is this event taking place?
this event will transpire in the month of august, running roughly throughout the entirety of the month. exact times and dates are subject to change, if necessary, according to circumstance.
where is this event taking place?
this event will occur in the country of south korea, mainly the encompassed cities of seoul and daegu. there will be the occasional deviation into other nearby cities.
what do i do if i am currently not residing in south korea?
if you are not currently residing in south korea, it is recommended that you purchase a plane ticket and find boarding for the duration of the month. this is to ensure the ease with which you can attend the various agendas. if you are unable to purchase a flight and/or housing, please reach out through the forum and services can be arranged.
do i have to be available all day, every day?
it is not completely necessary for you to show up to every single agenda. though it is preferred that everyone be present for the entirety of the event, if you have an emergency or made prior arrangements, you are not restricted from going. ultimately it is all at your discretion, but it would be best to invest as much time as you can in this event. 
is it ideal to find lodging in just one city or both?
the reunion will be split into two stages - the daegu stage and the seoul stage. the daegu stage will proceed first, and then locations will shift to seoul. if possible, it is recommended that you find a place of residence in both cities so that you will be able to swiftly transition between the two stages. while it is not required, it will provide the utmost convenience. again, if you are having trouble with housing, please reach out through the forum and services can be arranged.
may i be reminded of the timeline of our friendship?
disregarding any other possible prior relationships, the group was officially established in the first year of high school (2010), when students were typically around 14-16 years old. you are a member of the class of 2013, so it has been about 6 years since your high school graduation.