PART ONE

Come With Me

  


 

it was midnight, she was in one of the narrow alleys in seoul. the man on the floor was crying with a pitiful voice at her feet.

"useless demon! what are you crying for? you did want this."

"please, marbas! i didn't do anything wrong, please forgive my soul!"

she, marbas, was the great president of hell who rules thirty-six legions of demons.

"you know it's a request of the master. you should've followed his orders."

marbas changed him into his first form. the creature was not in a human form anymore.

"i did all he said." he screamed in pain.

"you stayed in the world. he sent three demons before me, they warned you, and yet, you didn't come back. now, i came into the world for a pathetic demon. you embrassed me in front of lucifer!"

having touched the creature's head, she unleashed her powers, and her red aura began to glow around her in the dark, visibly. then, she spelled a word that made him burn in the fire that is not of this world. he disappeared in the dust.

her duty was over at that moment. she was about to leave, but she heard a girl scream.

'please! no! '

marbas went to where the girl's scream came. it was a few streets away. she saw a man pressing a girl against the wall.

"! do what i say!"

he was completely drunk. marbas watched them a while. the girl was trying to push him away. he grabbed her . she screamed and kneed him in the groin. but it wasn't enough to get rid of him.

"aah! you little piece of sh-"

"hey!" marbas shouted, walking towards them.

"who the hell are you?" he, then,  grabbed the girl's arm tightly.

marbas saw the girl's face, which made her stop. the last time she saw this beauty was before she fell from heaven.

"don't mess with me, leave us alone!" he shouted, dragging the girl.

marbas was thinking to use her powers, but she remembered the rule.

'don't let humans see your real identity' 

so, instead, she rushed towards the man and did a flying reverse turning kick. it knocked him out. the girl was shivering.

"i-... thank you." she said.

marbas looked her in the eyes. 'how come a human being on the earth can be this beautiful.' she thought. the girl was mesmerized by the demon's beauty, as well.

then, marbas replied in the language the girl used, which is korean. "if you don't want to be in need, cut your relationship with this man."

her straightforwardness surprised the girl.

"okay, you're right." she sighed. "it's not easy though. he is the ceo of my company. but i have to try, i guess. i can't bear him anymore."

marbas tilted her head. she had no idea what the girl was talking about.

"oh, i'm shuhua." she handed her card. "spare out some time tomorrow, let me treat you to dinner. i'd like to thank you, properly."