SNEAK PEEK

Fallin' in Love

shuhua had been feeling uneasy for no reason since waking up this morning, even the clear sky and that peaceful morning couldn't cheer her up. as she reached the office building, a girl leaning against the street railing in a white shirt and brown trousers caught her attention. she seemed to have completed her outfit with her brown bag. when shuhua looked at the girl's face, her tongue suddenly dried out and her heart started to pound heavily. 


she just stood there, as if she witnessed a miracle. later she realized that there was another girl with her. she was also looking lovely in a white funnel-neck sweater and high-waisted denim shorts. when shuhua looked again at the girl in brown, they made eye contact. shuhua panicked and rushed into the building.

***

"i'll take a large black coffee, please." minnie took her coffee and walked along with shuhua and soyeon to the elevator.

"why do i feel like today is going to be a mess?" shuhua said, desperately checking the followers of the official instagram of neverend in the hope of coming across the girl.

"i am not satisfied with my researches. should i start all over again?" soyeon said.

shuhua smiled, "you know you don't have that much time, unnie."

minnie pressed the button to call the elevator, "oh god, there's no time, and i still have an interview to do."

"why haven't you done it already?" soyeon asked.

"i tried to reach cho miyeon all day yesterday, but her phone was busy."

"you should've done this earlier, not yesterday."

the elevator came and they got in. minnie kept making excuses. later when they entered the floor she got a notification, picked up the phone and found that it was from dot-com and instagram.

"okay, we absolutely have no time."