Flunked

Kill em with Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How would you like us to do this?” Wendy asked. They were on their way to their first task. They did the introductions earlier and were given the mechanics of the game. Both she and Jennie went on their way to a some kind of farm where they were supposed to gather 50 chicken eggs so they could move on to their next challenge.

 

 

“You take one side while I gather on the other,” Jennie said as she power walked forward.

 

 

“No, dumdum, the other plan,” Jennie looked back. Wendy did her best to not roll her eyes and tried to catch up.

 

 

“Oh, right! Let’s just be lovey dovey to each other. When they see this, I’m sure they’d be second guessing themselves,” Jennie said as they entered the area where the farm was.

 

 

“Uhmm, the question still stands. How exactly do we do that?” Wendy whispered. Jennie stopped, look at her and said, “Kiss me,” she said.

 

 

This girl

 

 

“No,” Wendy said as she smacked Jennie's face away. 

 

 

And here I thought this girl got things already figured out.

 

 

Wendy also got this feeling that Jennie was too into their task.

 

 

'And I thought I’d never seen someone as competitive as Irene,' she thought.

 

 

They were instructed that from then on, their mics will be and the crew will follow along. They entered the barn.

 

 

“Unnie, let’s spilt up to cover more ground,” Jennie said. Wendy just nodded, knowing the spirit of competition has now fueled her veins.

 

Now, I know why they’re friends.

 

 

She grabbed a basket. She thought it was going to be an easy task.

 

 

Jennie didn’t make it easy for both of them.

 

 

Kim Jennie, the savage beast on stage, is scared chickens. Those small winged creatures who can’t fly.

 

 

Those chickens.

 

 

“Unnie! Unnie! Unnie!” Jennie began running around the barn as a mother hen decided she didn’t want Jennie touching her eggs .Wendy sighed.

 

 

“Kitty, come here,” Jennie immediately leaped to her, hiding behind her back. Wendy laughed at her scared expression.

 

 

“They’re supposed to be scared of you, not the other way around,” Wendy chuckled. She grabbed Jennie’s hand and guided her to the chickens. She gave her a bucket of feed and told her to lure them to the center as she get the eggs.

 

 

That too didn’t work out. Jennie keeps getting startled. Wendy concluded they will never win this game at all. The cameras had a good show though.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wendy and Jennie, since you’re the last ones to complete your task, we’re going to have to hold you here first,” the host said. They nodded, their clothes full of feathers and chicken feed. Wendy sat down on the grass and Jennie did the same. The camera was still filming them but they’re sure most were focused on the other teams.

 

 

“That didn’t work out at all,” Jennie said as she clean out her clothes.

 

 

“You think?” Wendy laughed and Jennie joined her. It was too silly to even think about it.

 

 

The staff were a little bit surprised. They never knew Jennie from Blackpink and Wendy from Red Velvet were friends at all, since they were never documented to be near each other.

 

 

“I’ll do better in the next task,” Jennie said with determination. “Of course you would,” Wendy said as she fixed Jennie clothes and pulling out feathers stuck in her hair.

 

 

“You’re such a scaredy-cat, kitty. Those were just chickens,” Wendy said as she plucked the last feather tangled in Jennie’s hair.

 

 

“They were attacking me!” She scowled.

 

 

“More like annoying you. What happened to that tough girl I was so scared of?” Wendy laughed. Jennie gave Wendy her best resting face. Wendy laughed even more.

 

 

“Uwu cutie,” Wendy mocked. Jennie was supposed to lead their plan but things are not working out just yet. Jennie grumbled. The crew just looked on, intrigued by their interaction.

 

 

A strong wind blew in their direction. Both of them trembled from the cold. Cons of having to film up a mountain. Jennie was particularly cold.

 

 

“Unnie, move closer, it’s cold,” Jennie said. “You move,” Wendy said still teasing Jennie.

 

 

“Unnie!” Jennie whined. Wendy rolled her eyes and moved closer.

 

 

“I didn't know you’d be such a baby,” Wendy said as she opened her big jacket to accommodate Jennie.

 

 

“Shut up and hold me,” Jennie said as she snuggle closer.

 

 

“Director-nim, I didn’t know they were close,” said the director’s assistant.

 

 

“I don’t either. I thought I’d sign them up to add

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter