The Plan

Kill em with Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“You’re kidding me?” Wendy said again. She and Jennie were eating snacks on her bed.

 

 

“Nope, I’m serious,” Jennie said as she tried to pry open the wrapper with her teeth.

 

 

“Give me that,” she grabbed the chips. “You don’t know where that has been so don’t put it in your mouth,” she said as she open the dresser and grabbed a pair of scissors. She cut it open and gave it back.

 

 

“Thanks, anyway, we can pull it off,” Jennie said as she munch on the chips.

 

 

“Pull off what? Make make them think we’re seeing each other?” Wendy said in disbelief.

 

 

“Yo, kitty. We only ever talked to each other formally just this morning, remember? You wasted? Me picking you off the street? Ring a bell? I don’t think we can convince anybody,” Wendy said as she opened a can of Pringles. Nasty habit of buying it because of a bestfriend who's obsessed with it.

 

 

“Of course, we can. Didn’t you have acting classes as a trainee?” Jennie said as she reach out for the remote. Girl really took the line feel at home very seriously.

 

 

“Did I?" Jennie raised a perfect brow. "Maybe I did. 7 years ago,” Wendy said as she grabbed the remote, flipping it to the food channel.

 

 

“And we don’t even know the basics of each other as friends let alone pretend lovers,” she said as she dunk her hand in the can.

 

 

“Ugh, that’s a bad channel if you’re hungry unnie,” Jennie said as she grabbed her stomach.

 

 

“You just had lunch,” Wendy deadpanned.

 

 

“Heartbreak makes you hungry,” Jennie said as looked at Wendy with sad eyes.

 

 

“Says gluttony. Whatever, come on,” Wendy said as she started getting up. “What do you want to eat?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

People didn’t bat an eyelash as members of two of Korea’s well known girl groups walk the streets with hoodies and masks looking like short high schoolers in sweats, arguing on what to eat and eyeing restaurants that would suit their taste.

 

 

“What about Thai? I'm craving for pad thai,” Jennie said as she looked at Wendy.

 

 

“Sure. Anything as long as I can handle the heat,” Wendy said as they entered the restaurant. They ordered food and waited for their order.

 

 

“Alright unnie, back to the matter at hand,” Jennie said, looking seriously at Wendy.

 

 

“Jen, I don’t think we can pull it off. I mean we have chemistry same as Wendy and Jennie.” Jennie looked at her confused.

 

 

“What does that mean?” Jennie asked confused.

 

 

“Exactly, there's no chemistry between us. Why do you think it took so long for us to sit down like this so casually?” Wendy said. Jennie chuckled at her statement. They both did.

 

 

“We had to get dumped and get drunk for us to talk to each other,” Jennie said in between giggling. She controlled herself and finally looked at Wendy. “That’s okay unnie. I think it’s more important that we actually started this overdue friendship,” Jennie said. “Aaaand I think it’s important that we try my plan too,” Jennie pleaded. Wendy sighed. She looked at Jennie.

 

 

“Lying is a sin?” Wendy said.

 

 

“We're not exactly blurting out we're dating. We just have to act like we are. And.. All is fair in love and war,” Jennie clapped back. "Come on unnie, don’t you think they’re lying with their feelings too?” Jennie said. Wendy thought about that and sighed.

 

 

“Alright, answer my questions as fast as you can. Go!” Jennie found herself alert unexpectedly.

 

 

“Dogs or cats?” “Dogs”

 

 

“Ice cream or cake.” “Ice cream?”

 

 

“Milk or chocolate.” “Milk.”

 

 

“Cute or y?” “y”— Wendy paused and looked at Jennie.

 

 

“What?” Wendy just looked at her and continued.

 

 

“Tom or Jerry?” “Jennie” Wendy looked at her again.

 

 

“I said Jerry.”

 

 

“Mhmm.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter