We’ll be okay

Kill em with Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I did this chapter before Wendy’s birthday but I decided to celebrate Wendy day because it should be all about her right? (The girl spent the whole day with her parents and took pictures with her bday ads to show appreciation and I have to cry in the corner for a little bit—Anyway, my love, my precious Wendy darling, We love you so much❤You deserve the world)

 

 

And as most of you know, a lot things happened which was surprisingly in line with what I’ve written already so I contemplated to postpone. I’ll post it with little modifications. This is still fiction anyways haha.

 

 

Belated HAPPY WENDY DAY wendyluvs and Let’s give our Jennie our support and love, okay? Everyone deserves love and let’s be a positive influence to others.

 

 

Song: Leaves by Ben&Ben. (Search it. You’ll love it)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure it’s today? Maybe you can postpone for another week just to be sure—“

 

 

“I’m fine kitty. I checked everything.”

 

 

“Did they at least gave you a decent outfit? I swear, if I see you in another bag—,”

 

 

“Jen—,”

 

 

“Did you wear red ? They say it’s for good luck or something—“

 

 

“Are we talking about underwear now?” Wendy had to suppress a giggle. She’ll be performing in a few minutes and Jennie is fussing over her on the phone just to make sure they get everything right. She’s been at it for the last ten minutes.

 

 

“If they’re going to reveal you, the least they should do is to make you presentable. I don’t want my girl—, I mean, I don’t want you parading another H&M neon handbag.” Wendy bursted out laughing, even catching the attention of nearby staff.

 

 

“I think I look decent enough,” Wendy argued.

 

 

“I don’t trust you or your company’s fashion sense—“

 

 

“Hey!” Wendy defended. Not for her company no. (Trash at its finest—Sig: authornim) But that aside, she thinks she can pull off decent ensemble from time to time, right?

 

 

“I’m serious! That outfit was abominable—,”

 

 

“I know that much,” then Wendy was being called by her manager, and her nerves immediately went through the roof.

 

 

“Uhm on second thought, maybe this isn’t such a good idea,” her voice becoming a little unstable prompting Jennie to think the girl’s going to backout.

 

 

“Don’t you dare back out. I already gave my peptalk. Don’t be a chicken,” Jennie said on the phone.

 

 

“But earlier, you said—“ Wendy answered.

 

 

“You’re one of best vocalists of this generation. I demand to see a concert worthy of such talent. Now don’t be selfish,” Jennie said, surprising herself. Wendy went quiet on the line.

 

 

“You have a lot of confidence in me, Miss Kim,” Wendy chuckled, her nerves slowly disappating. Trust Jennie and her ability to praise but still be y about it. “Of course! Anyone blessed by Kim Jennie’s touch can pull off anything, even a garbage bag,” Jennie bragged.

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Gross.”

 

 

“Yah! That’s not what I meant!”

 

 

“Hey, Jen,” Wendy decided to cut her off so Jennie stopped her tirade. After a moment, Wendy spoke again.

 

 

“Thank you,” Wendy smiled as she looked through the window. It was already late yet her callmate didn’t seem to mind. The other had her own rigorous training for her own concert. The time when she should be resting was spent fussing over Wendy for her first performance in a while. Maybe she knew Wendy was going to be a nervous wreck.

 

 

“Your welcome. I know you’re gonna wet yourself because you’re such a crybaby—“

 

 

“Kim Jennie!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello—this is Wendy, it’s good to see you all!” she greeted the camera like an old friend.

 

 

“It’s been a long time since we met. Have you been doing well?”

 

 

“Yes!” her members cheered excitedly.

 

 

“I guess today’s stage is more significant to Wendy, right?” Yerim glanced at Wendy.

 

 

“Yes, its been a year since I’ve been on stage with Red Velvet. I’m so thrilled, excited and nervous. Most of all, I’m happy to be on this stage as we gather as a whole group.” Wendy smiled brightly, looking at her members for support. She was glad she calmed down before everthing started. She reminds herself to treat Jennie again for a meal.

 

 

“I’m so happy that 5 of us can be together this year.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie!” Sooyoung wrapped an arm around her shoulder. They were the first to go out of the waiting room to wait for their van to go home. “How was it? Performing again?” A smile stretched among their faces as they walked out of the building.

 

 

“I missed it so much. Especially with you guys,” Wendy sniffed and she felt Joy’s arm tighten around her. “Aigoo, unnie is crying,” Sooyoung teased but Wendy can also hear the tremble in her voice. “Yah, I’m not the crybaby here,” Wendy laughed as she saw Sooyoung look away to hide her tears.

 

 

“Please, Seulgi’s got that title already unnie,” Sooyoung said as she dabbed away the tears discretely. “She cried before, during and after the damn concert,” Sooyoung rolled her eyes and Wendy bellowed a laugh. Trust her sensitive bestfriend for waterfalls.

 

 

“Well, I hope we get to do this more often. I miss performing with all of you,” Wendy said as she dried her tears.

 

“Of course unnie! This is our year! We’re claiming it,” Joy winked and Wendy giggled. Always trust Park Sooyoung.

 

 

“Is manager-oppa here— Seungwan-ah, did you cry?” Irene fussed over. “Sooyoung did you make her cry?”

 

 

“Why do I get blamed for everything?” Irene raised a brow and then narrowed her eyes. “Wait. Did you cry too?”

 

 

“I did not!”

 

 

“You did though,” Wendy commented which earned her a headlock from Sooyoung. Seulgi and Yerim emerged from the room and as if on cue, manager pulled over their vehicle.

 

 

“Aigoo, let’s go crybabies. Oppa’s here,” Irene smiled at them.

 

 

“Okay, mom,” Sooyoung rolled her eyes and Irene glared back.

 

 

“I don’t have a daughter like you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s almost 3 am when she arrived at her apartment and Wendy is still in a good mood. She promised the girls to meet soon and maybe she can go back to the dorm sometimes. It’s a great day to start the week even if she arrived home this late. She told her parents and contacted her sister, telling them the concert was a success and she can’t wait for everyone to see it. She wanted to contact Jennie too but she’s bothered her enough for today so she decided to do it later.

 

 

But Jennie didn’t reply to her messages or calls. It’s been five days. And she doesn't know why.

 

 

“Your eyebrows are gonna fuse unnie,” Yerim mocked and fused it did.

 

“What’s got your in bunch anyway?” Yerim asked as she picked out a cute top from the rack. Wendy nodded her appoval and Yeri stuffed it in her basket. The two of them decided to hang out in the shopping district since both of them have no schedules that day.

 

 

“She’s not accepting my calls,” Wendy said absentmindedly.

 

 

“Joohyunnie?”

 

 

“Huh? No, Jennie,” Wendy clarified.

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“You’re funny unnie,” Yerim chuckled. Here we go again.

 

 

“I’m not kidding, Yerms,” Wendy said. “Mhhmm, and Sooyoungie shaved her head,” Yerim chuckled earning a groan from Wendy.

 

 

“You know what? Whatever. Since you two are also friends, do you know anything related to her at the moment?” Wendy decided to ask.

 

 

“Are you stalking her unnie? That’s not very healthy—“

 

 

“Yerimah!”

 

 

“Well, we haven’t talk for while but she probably has to stay silent for a while." Wendy stood there concerned.

 

 

“I’m sure she’s going to be okay,” Yeri tapped something on her phone and gave it to Wendy. “I’m going to pay for these,” she said but Wendy was already too focused on the phone playing the latest news about Jennie.

 

 

I hope she is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I must be out of my mind,” Wendy said as she stood infront of YG building. She had already parted ways with Yerim and instead of heading back to her apartment, she found herself walking to a familiar building. “Now what? And at this hour too? Seriously, Wendy,” She stared at the entrance. It’s not like she could enter on her own. Yup, this is a mistake. I’m being crazy—

 

 

“Wendy-unnie?” A familiar voice stopped her from her tracks. She looked back at a confused Rosé who’s eyes shown bright when she saw that her suspicions were correct.

 

 

“Wendy-unnie!” Rosé caught her arm and enveloped her in a hug. “Are you coming in?”

 

 

Huh? Wait a minute—

 

 

“Let’s go in together!” Rosé dragged her to the entrance, the guard and receptionists giving her odd looks, maybe wondering why an sm artist is here in yg or maybe why one of their top artists is almost dragging said intruder across the floor. They entered the elevator.

 

 

“Unnie, did you come to visit Jennie?” Wendy blinked at the younger. How the did she know that?

 

 

“How—“

 

 

Rosé just looked at her meaningfully. Wendy nodded. She did but she’s a few days late.

 

 

Stupid Wendy.

 

 

“We’re practicing but we don’t mind you visiting. Especially, that you’ve brought a ton of stuff with you,” Rosé’s mouth almost water at the site of Wendy’s bags of food. Of course, if she did indeed had the off set chance to enter the company, its not like she could come there empty handed.

 

 

“Uh yeah, I figured you’ve all work hard,” Wendy said as Rosé stirred her to the practice rooms. “Oh thank you unnie. Anyway, welcome to our dungeon,” Rosé opened the door to a practice room and she immediately saw three girls dancing, one particular she couldn’t take her eyes off the moment she landed in her field of vision.

 

 

Wendy tried to swallow the lump in as she follow each step of the choreography. The way Jennie’s body seem to flow with the music. Her crop top riding up as she pump her arms out. How her eyes looked too alluring for a practice session.

 

 

 

When has she been so y…

 

 

Wait…

 

 

What

 

 

. . .

 

 

What the hell!

 

 

She tried to control her facial expressions so it could pass as neutral, controlling the inner turmoil and scolding herself for being a ert. “Unnie, do you need to go to the bathroom?” Rosé asked concerned. Wendy frowned.

 

 

“Unnie?” Someone’s voice rang in the room. She went eye to eye with Jisoo. Wendy didn’t know what to feel. The girl is still not fessing up. When will you do it Jisoo? She held eye contact until the girl’s line of sight went lower and—

 

 

“Chicken!” Jisoo’s voice overpowered the music.

 

 

Of course.

 

 

“Our Savior!” Lisa shouted.

 

 

 

A blur of thank you’s and hungry girls later, she stood there dazed as she watch them ravage through her bags.

 

“Unnie,” someone tugged at her shirt. “What are you doing here?” It was Jennie. Wendy looked at her and gave her a soft look.

 

 

“What about you eat first then we talk,” Wendy grabbed her sweaty hand and lead her to the others but she wouldn’t budge. Wendy looked back and saw she was trying to even her breathing, her eyes downcast. Wendy gave her hand a squeeze.

 

 

“Eat first. The chicken won’t stay forever,” looking back at the other girls ravaging the food. Uhm, scary. Jennie finally crack a small smile and they walk to the other girls.

 

 

When they finally finished eating, Jisoo and Rosé volunteered to buy them drinks and Lisa went out to receive a cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter