r | 4

rigel | z. chenle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chapter 4]

Gayeon watched her twin pace back and forth restlessly as he was drowning in stress. He hasn’t told her what was going on nor what had happened leading up to his current state. All she knew was that he had been screaming the top of his lungs in his room earlier. She heard him yelling and worrying about Chenle, but despite questioning him earlier, he was too stressed to explain.

 

What the hell happened to Chenle that made her brother so frantic?

 

The moment Chenle entered through the door with bloodstains, she quickly remembered the lifestyle and work he and her brother has. She assumed that it was a mission gone wrong tonight. Gayeon watched Jisung assist his best friend into another room to treat his wounds. The girl was left standing there cluelessly.

 

An unfamiliar, tall male walked in a few minutes later with a case in which she recognized as the one she had seen the night she first met Chenle. He set the case down before flashing a rather warm and friendly smile at her. “Your boyfriend will be okay, no worries.”

 

Offended by his words, she gasped and shot a glare at him. “He’s not my damn boyfriend! I’d rather kill him!”

 

The tall male chuckled in amusement, “Hey, if you want him dead, you’d have to get in line. He’s got an army of people wanting to kill him. We haven’t officially met yet. I’m Lucas, Jisung and Chenle’s designated driver and errand boy.” Unlike Chenle, Lucas seemed to be much more friendlier; much more smiley and welcoming.

 

“I’m Gayeon.”

 

Her eyes and expression were so obvious to him; she was so easy to read. Although she denied it, she couldn’t help but worry about Chenle’s condition. How could she not worry when she sees anyone injured? She may hate him, but she still has a heart. “I bet you’re curious about what happened, huh?”

 

She nodded, confirming his assumption, “Can you also tell me what exactly do they do? Jisung always avoids my questions.” He smirked at the fact that he was spot on about it, seating himself on the couch, ready to spill e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter