r | 13

rigel | z. chenle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chapter 13]

“What I don’t understand again, is how the did they know where we were? No one ing knows our location! You even set up top notch technology to maintain security!” Chenle shouted in frustration. He was so confused and angry with the whole situation. It was enough for him to want to yank out the strands of his hair at this point.

 

“Well, they had an advantage since we were all going through tonight.”

 

He knew Jisung was right. Out of all days possible, they unluckily got attacked when they were all being drowned in their emotions, too busy to pay attention to anything else.

 

Chenle’s issue was the fact that they found out where he lived. Their home was in a rather secluded area in which no one would even manage find, let alone to come across. “Another thing that bothers me is that they didn’t want step inside once the bombs were set off. They even made sure to only set off the smallest bombs to only cause some ruckus among us. If they really wanted to, they could’ve easily stepped in and attempted to kill us.”

 

“Maybe it was to scare us?” Jisung’s assumption did make sense to him though. Why else would they simplest set off small bombs and leave? It must be a way to scare or warn him. And that was when it clicked; the gunmen from WayV shot up the cafe simply to warn Chenle and Jisung. It wasn’t a mere coincidence that they just so happen to get attacked in their home without actual intruders.

 

“ing hell...It’s probably WayV again.”

 

Jisung’s eyes widened as reality punched him in the gut, making him realize that things were only going to get worse. These attack and warnings were getting more and more dangerous. Jisung glanced up at the latter; Chenle hasn’t looked this worried in a long time. Perhaps, it was because there was more at stake this time. It was no longer just Jisung and Chenle anymore. Gayeon joined the picture the moment they met and the fact that she was extremely important to them, made things even riskier.

 

Noticing the stressful look in addition to his exhausted one, Jisung figured it would be best to discuss more about this tomorrow after getting some rest. “Let’s continue this tomorrow, alright? I’ll look into it and see what I can find out. Just go get some rest, you need it.” The raven haired male only nodded tiredly in agreement.

 

“Oh, and lele?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Thanks for saving her earlier. I know you two aren’t on good terms right now so it means a lot. I’m also sorry what my sister told you during dinner.”

 

Embarrassed, Chenle awkwardly avoid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter