r | 10

rigel | z. chenle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chapter 10]

“It just doesn’t make sense to me how they know about our every move!” Jisung said, expressing his confusion and stress to Chenle. The latter was lying on the couch, tossing his handgun in the air as if he was going to start juggling it around for entertainment. He looked rather calm as he listened to Jisung ramble on about WayV. However, anger was actually pent up inside the male. No one, absolutely no one, has ever threatened him like how this gang did. It was nearly impossible to know about his whereabouts since he and Jisung worked on their own. Their information was quite difficult for anyone to get their hands on; in fact, Chenle strongly believes that Jisung’s skills were too good for anyone to hack into. So how in the world did this gang manage to do this?

 

“Maybe it’s time for us to actually join a gang for protection and back up.” It wasn’t a surprise when Chenle immediately glared back at the younger because of his suggestion.

 

“ no. You know that’s not how we work.”

 

“Look, many groups of people want us on their side. Including the one with our own friends, lele. It can be safer-“

 

“No. Yeah, we might have been friends with them, but we prefer to work on our own. If happens, I’ll take care of it, alright?”

 

Jisung sighed in defeat, knowing well that he won’t be able to convince his best friend otherwise. Chenle was never going to agree upon the idea of joining a gang. It was his personal preferences, after all. The older didn’t like carrying a burden for an entire group; he’d much rather do his own thing without having people control him. Jisung really did begin to consider joining another gang with Chenle because of WayV’s threats; the boy was not as confident as the latter. He was paranoid and he just couldn’t help it. However, despite being scared, he knew he had to put his trust in Chenle.

 

+++

 

As o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter