Part XI

Lemon Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note! Fair warning for feels! <3 Overprotective Mama Bear Youngbae <3 and Suffering Seungri T-T

Part XI

Seungri couldn’t stop the whimper that came out of him. It felt surreal seeing the figure of the man he has been craving for. It was like he was stuck in a dream slowly morphing into a nightmare.

Jiyong stood in front of him, all flesh and real. “Ji—” Seungri wasn’t even able to finish calling for the man’s name before Jiyong pushed pass the door, growling like a feral animal ready to attack.

“Who did this?!”

Seungri flinched, his body swaying as he recovers his gravity from Jiyong’s push. He looked pass the door and saw TOP glancing at him. It was a brief look, as if TOP couldn’t bear the sight of the maknae. He walked past him, the same way that Jiyong did, dismissing the youngest as if he was part of the door.

He frowned, tears prickling at his eyes threatening to show weakness again, the first time he’ll see his bandmates.

Is this even real? How did they find out? Are they here for him? Are they mad? Are they here to threaten him? To make sure that his contract is done and he isn’t ever coming back—

“Seungri?” a soft voice called out for him. Seungri looked behind and saw Youngbae with his mouth gaping at the sight of him.

Youngbae looked as if he himself was on the edge of crying. His eyes were glistening with unshed tears as he took tentative steps towards Seungri. He lifted his arms, hesitating briefly before his hands settled on either side of Seungri’s face.

Seungri felt the other man’s warmth. Love and Care radiating from his friend’s touch. Youngbae caressed his cheeks, as if Seungri was made of porcelain and one push would shatter him. He felt the Youngbae’s right hand touch the edge of the bruise on Seungri’s face—and the maknae winced in pain, his eyes closing on its own, fear once again overcoming his heart.

But that’s wrong—isn’t it? Youngbae wouldn’t hurt him—

 

A sobbed came from Youngbae, regretting his action almost immediately. The sight of Seungri injured like this was like thorns against his heart. He could feel his heart bleeding inside of him, worry overcoming the anger growing inside of him. “What happened—” his voice hitched at the end, as if the words were poison on his throat.

Seungri opened his eyes—and there was shame in it, and it’s wrong, wrong, wrong! The maknae looked as if it was his fault that he was hurt, as if the injury was self-inflicted and there was no one else to blame but him.

Youngbae’s hands gone cold, and he could feel his tears streaming down his face. “Seungri—oh my god,” how could they be so careless? How could he face himself in the mirror knowing that he had failed to keep the youngest safe? They’re supposed to be the hyungs the one that supposed to protect the younger—and yet here was the maknae, their Seungri, injured, hurt, and haunted by the vultures that masked as concerned citizens. Here Seungri was, being burnt at the stakes for accusations thrown at his feet—and what did they do?

What have they done for him?

They abandoned him.

And Seungri was hurt—because of it.

Youngbae didn’t know if he could ever forgive himself—or if he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter