More than enough

More than enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi everyone, and this is just a bit of collaborative effort between myself and WonyosUnni, or really thank you for the start of this idea and for allowing me to write as well on it, and to any Syeonsha lovers enjoy!

 

More Than Enough - A Syeonsha OS

 

No One’s POV

 

“Among the members, there is a member I like the most.”

 

That was the question Yoorim received on the lie detector. Yoorim said yes, and that was all fine because there was indeed someone special to Yoorim. Or at least that’s what Sihyeon kept trying to convince herself.

 

After all, Yoorim had told her just how much she loved her countless times and expressed that love to her too. So, there was no reason to doubt her right? Yoorim would never lie to her. Not about something as serious about her love?

 

Up till now, Sihyeon’s special relationship with Yoorim was never put to the test like that. All the members acknowledged it and knew without saying that Sihyeon was Yoorim’s favorite person. But did Yoorim really still love her? Sihyeon gulped nervously as she stole glances at the gorgeous dark haired girl across the room who could be easily mistaken as a supermodel.

 

It’s not that Sihyeon wasn’t attractive herself. That wasn’t the problem. It’s just that she was convinced that Yoorim had a beauty that was one of a kind that could catch anyone’s breath away. Whenever Yoorim walked into a room, she always caught everyone’s admiration and attention. So, was it even possible she was good enough for Yoorim? Or even if she was, maybe Yoorim had already gotten sick of her.

 

Sihyeon sighed internally and the moment she saw Yoorim’s face change and slightly wincing, she felt like it was all over for her. That’s it. It’s official. Yoorim didn’t love her the same way anymore. Sihyeon couldn’t even hide the sadness and disappointment in her face upon seeing that happen. Her eyes started b with tears which she tried her best to hold back because they were filming.

 

She was just so lost for words she couldn’t say anything. Perhaps her sweet moments with Yoorim were really just fleeting moments of happiness that were never meant to last. Was she an idiot for giving her heart away and expecting so much? Sihyeon didn’t even want to be there anymore. She just wanted to hide in a closet and cry forever because it hurt so much.

 

Yoorim’s POV

Of course there’s a member I like the most in Everglow. I’m sure she knows too. I mean everyone knows. I never kept it a secret. Ahhh, my Sihyeon unnie. The cutest girl in the entire world. The girl with the warmest laugh, sweetest voice, brightest smile, kindest heart, most beautiful hair, most exquisite shoulders, most adorable cheeks, most luscious looking lips...

 

I could go on forever and ever about how perfect Sihyeon unnie is. Words can’t even do her justice. The most amazing being to walk on this planet. That’s my Syeon Syeon! As I began to get lost in my thoughts of Sihyeon’s undeniable perfection, suddenly I felt a zap from the lie detector.

 

Ouch! What the heck? It actually stings. Wait it thinks I’m lying?? Nonono. This can’t be happening. I was telling the truth! Everytime I think of Sihyeon, my heart always beats at an abnormal rate even just thinking of her. I can barely function properly or even breathe because I stole a glance at her earlier. You know what? It doesn’t even matter how many times. Every time I look at her, she takes my breath away. Literally.

 

I winced from the pain, so everyone saw it and said I was holding it in...Yes of course I was! But not because I was lying. I was really holding in the pain because hurting Sihyeon was the last thing I would have ever wanted.

 

I reassured everyone I was okay. Then, turning to Sihyeon, I called her unnie gently like I always did, looking intently at her and smiling sweetly.

 

Oh . I know that expression on her face. She’s upset. And not just upset. She’s hurt beyond words. The moment our eyes met, she looked away but I could see the tears welling up in her eyes and it broke my heart into a million pieces. What have I done?

 

I desperately wanted to clear things up with Sihyeon as soon as I could but unfortunately we had individual schedules and practices after that. I was the last to return back to the dorm as I ended a bit later than the others and our manager had a quick word with me too.

 

Seems like everyone in our management was worried about Sihyeon because she wasn’t her usual self even at practice. I was asked to make sure she was okay though I would have done so anyway without anyone asking.

 

When I finally got to return to our dorm, I could hear loud laughter erupting from Jiwon unnie and Sihyeon’s unnie’s room. As I was curious about what was going on, I peered into their room and saw everyone but Sihyeon excitedly playing Uno cards.

 

No One’s POV

 

“Heheh Uno!” Jiwon exclaimed cheerfully as she held on to her last card.

 

“Not so fast! Plus 2!” Eunji yelled as she put down her card. After that, Yiren and Serim followed suit by putting down Plus 2 cards each as well as the three of them looked triumphantly at Jiwon.

 

“Gosh I hate you guys.” Jiwon scowled playfully as she noticed Yoorim staring curiously into the room.

 

“If you’re looking for Sihyeon, she’s waiting for you in your room. She refused to talk to any of us but wants to have a word with you. I’m sure it’s just a misunderstanding, so settle things with her okay? I’m busy handling these little brats over here.” Jiwon added nonchalantly.

 

Yoorim thanked Jiwon and rushed over to her own room. She was surprised to hear that Sihyeon was waiting for her because she thought Sihyeon was upset with her. But either way, it was the perfect opportunity for her to make things right. Opening the room door, she saw Sihyeon sitting somberly on the edge of Yoorim’s bed still teary eyed. Upon seeing Yoorim enter, Sihyeon stifled back her tears and forced a smile as she greeted Yoorim.

 

It was the first time Yoorim had seen Sihyeon so distraught and she felt terrible because this time, it was her fault. She didn’t know what was the best way to approach this situation, so she sat right next to Sihyeon on the bed while maintaining some distance.

 

“Yoorim...can you hear me out?” Sihyeon muttered almost inaudibly. Yoorim nodded and waited for Sihyeon to gain her composure to speak.

 

“I think you already know but I gave my heart to you...I’ll always be yours as long as you want me to be. But I don’t even know if you’re my Yoorimie anymore. Perhaps I’m not s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter