Drunken confession - JiU & Yoohyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

"Jiu'ah," Yoohyeon whines impatiently. Yoohyeon was stuck babysitting Jiu since she had to much to drink after their vlive had ended. Yoohyeon turns to look at Jiu chugging another beer, Yoohyeon sighs sinking into the comfortable couch.

 

"Sua'ya," Jiu says barely keeping herself up. Yoohyeon looks up confused, but figures that Jiu might be to drunk to recognize her at the moment.

 

"I have to tell y-you a secret." Jiu says laughing adorably catching Yoohyeon by surprise by Jiu's beautiful laugh. It was music to her ears.

 

Yoohyeon awkwardly clears looking someplace else instead of Jiu. Yoohyeon then suddenly remembers Jiu wanting to tell her a secret, I mean not her but Sua, problem was that Sua was in a date with Siyeon at the moment.

 

"What secret did you want to tell me Jiu?" She looks at Jiu waiting. Jiu leans in centimeters away from Yoohyeon's ear. Yoohyeon gets flustered by how close Jiu was to her ear. Jiu takes a deep breath before whispering to her.

 

"I like you."

 

Yoohyeon for a moment couldn't think, Jiu's words stabbing her in the heart, but she quickly composed herself.

 

"Wow that's... quite shocking." Jiu looks down sadly tears falling on her beautiful face. Panic goes through Yoohyeon as the quickly realizes her mistake to the leader. She brings Jiu in a comforting hug trying her best to calm her down. After 10 minutes she had calmed down falling asleep in Yoohyeon's arms.

 

I wish she could be in my arms forever.

 

With that last thought Yoohyeon falls into a deep sleep cuddling a sleeping Jiu with a sad smile on her face.

 

"There so cute!" A loud voice said waking up a tired Jiu.

 

"Quickly take a picture before she fully wakes up." A click was heard from a camera, most likely a Polaroid.

 

The leader lazily rubs her eyes to then finding a sleeping Yoohyeon under her, hugging her waist securely. Jiu blushes a deep red at the girl she likes, no love. Jiu gently wakes Yoohyeon by shaking her lightly. She then slightly opens her eyes the bright morning sun blinding her in the process.

 

"Morning." Yoohyeon slowly opens her again to see the most beautiful girl to ever exist looking at her lovingly. She smiles at Jiu remembering last nights events, her smile fades away shortly after.

 

Jiu looks at Yoohyeon, instead of a smile plastered on her face a sad smile is there instead.

 

"Did I say something yesterday to make you loose your smile." Jiu says with worrisome. What if I did say something! Did I freak her out by saying something stupid!" Argh! She didn't know and that scared her a bit.

 

Yoohyeon looks at her and at her two other dreamcatcher members Siyeon and Sua. "Umm... you confessed your feelings," Yoohyeon pauses to look at Siyeon and Sua before continuing. "to Sua." Jiu laughs at Yoohyeon for being so dumb. Yoohyeon looks at her confused as to why she was laughing at situation.

 

"I like you dummy, not Sua." Siyeon and Sua laugh at her for being to oblivious on the signs that Jiu had been sending her since they debuted. 

 

Yoohyeon makes an 'oh' face before looking back at Jiu smiling at her. Yoohyeon gently puts her hands on Jiu's face, looking between her eyes and lips. Jiu nows that she wants to kiss her so she just smiles and leans in to Yoohyeon, capturing each other's lips sparks could be felt.

 

Siyeon and Sua looked stunned but happy for them. Sua turns to look at her girlfriend and whispers. "Take a picture so we can give it to these two love birds." Siyeon nods taking three pictures of them and handing them to Sua to save.

 

Finally after 3 years, Siyeon and Sua's favorite ship Jiyoo had finally sailed sea at last.