12: Naughty

Milk Moustache 2: Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12

You pretend not to, but your eyes tremble,

So close yet so far from giving you the signal and keep,

Teasing you, desperate eyes and gestures, it’s so obvious,

It feels thrilling for some reason.

 

Naughty, Irene & Seulgi

 

Kwon Eunbi sat on the floor, staring at the closed bedroom door right in front of her.

She has no idea how many hours it has been, she had been sitting there since last night, when it was pitch dark and silent after the exchange of shouts between them. And now the sunlight was already peeking through the window, signaling that it was already morning.

Last night, Sakura slammed the door in Eunbi’s face and locked herself in there. No matter how much Eunbi knocked, asking her to open, she didn’t. She had shouted, cried and pleaded but the door remained closed. Her hands were blistered from knocking the door, her eyes had swollen from crying too much, and hurts too. While her heart, it’s still beating, but broken.

They have fought before but it was never this bad.

No matter how much they argued, they have never slept separately. Though they were fighting, but as the night grows darker, they still end up in the same bed, and made up eventually. She had never seen Sakura this mad before.

She closed her eyes dropped her head low.

She messed up.

She tried to protect the person she loves, but she ended up hurting her instead.

“I’m so stupid…” she muttered to herself.

“You’re an idiot… Eunbi.”

Suddenly the door creaked.

Eunbi looked up immediately and waited for the door to open. Slowly the door opened, revealing Sakura behind it. The Japanese girl didn’t look great either, her eyes were red and swollen, and her hair is all over the place. She was shocked to see Eunbi sitting on the floor, but she didn’t say anything. For almost a whole minute they just look at each other, without words.

“B-Baby…” Eunbi said.

It was the only thing she could said before she started choking up. Tears were b in her eyes.

“I-I’m sorry, please forgive me…” she continued.

Sakura looked at her girlfriend, while she was fighting her own tears.

“I-I will tell you everything from now on, I won’t keep things from you anymore, and we’ll discuss everything, okay?”

Sakura kept mum.

Tears were running down Eunbi’s cheeks, “Kkura… baby, I don’t want to lose you. D-Don’t push me away like this, I-I can’t handle it.”

She continued, “I can l-lose everything else, but I can’t lose you.”

“I love you, Kkura-ya.”

“I need you.”

Suddenly Sakura kneeled down and wrapped her arms around Eunbi, pulling her into her arms. Eunbi returned her hug immediately, clutching desperately to her shoulders, and buried her face into the crook of her girlfriend’s neck. Sakura ran her hand into Eunbi’s short hair, gently caressing her hair.

“B-Baby, I’m sorry for shouting at you, I’m sorry…” Eunbi mumbled.

Sakura bit her lip as tears rolling down her cheeks, “I-I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t shut you out.”

“It was my fault first…”

Sakura shook her head, “Nah, it was our fault. We could’ve handled it better.”

She pulled away and cupped Eunbi’s face, looking straight into her eyes.

“I love you too, Eun. And I want to protect you too, just like how you want to protect me. I want you to trust me, just like how I trust you.”

Sakura continued, “Don’t keep it all to yourself, and share the burden with me instead. That’s what I’m here for, I’m not just someone you hug to sleep, you know?”

Eunbi nodded with her watery eyes.

“Truth is… I have so many things to tell you. Things is messed up in the company... I don’t even know where to begin…”

Sakura smiled, “It’s okay, we have all day to catch up... it’s Saturday.”

“Can’t believe were fighting on a Friday night, though, we usually fight on Fridays nights… on bed,” she added with a smirk.

Eunbi chuckled and she smacked Sakura’s arm, “I can’t believe you’re joking about this already!”

“Well babe, I can’t believe we wasted our energy fighting when we could’ve used that for… playing purposes,” Sakura replied with a wink.

The older girl looked at her incredulously, “Baby-

Swiftly Sakura pressed her lips on the other girl’s, cutting her words with a deep kiss. Eunbi closed her eyes and kissed her back, with the same intensity, that only multiplied with every movement. The younger girl pulled her up, and took her by the hand, before pulling her into their bedroom. Pieces of clothes discarded on the floor before they could reach the bed, and they didn’t even bother to close the door.

Being apart for a night, makes them miss each other a little too much.

 

**

 

“I really don’t want to fire anyone; I just can’t do that. Cutting people off just so that the top could survive? I can’t, I just can’t…” Eunbi said, shaking her head.

Sakura caressed her girlfriend’s hair, patting her lovingly as she was leaning her back against her chest. They sat together on the bed lazily, legs tangled, with fingers intertwined, as Sakura listened to everything Eunbi said.

“I might have to fire Hyewon, you know?”

“Seriously?” Sakura asked, shocked.

Eunbi turned around and nodded, “And I can’t do that. She’s already struggling enough.”

“No wonder you’re so stressed. How could you keep this all to yourself and didn’t tell me?”

The older girl turned around.

“Babe…”

Eunbi sighed, “I just don’t want you to worry. I want to look good in front of you, I want you to think that I’m a capable person, and maybe someday you’ll agree to marry me-

She paused.

And suddenly it was awkward.

Sakura froze, she didn’t expect the last part, at all. Slowly Eunbi turned around and looked at her, she sat on her lap and cupped her face.

She chuckles nervously, “It’s… not a proposal or anything, I didn’t mean to make this awkward, maybe in the future, you know? Not now, like…”

Sakura smiled, “You really are an idiot.”

Eunbi pouted.

The younger girl continued, “You don’t have to prove anything to me, Eun. And you know I love you for who you are, not the car you drive, not your family background or your wealth. Those things don’t even matter to me…”

“You don’t have to appear perfect in front of me. You’re already perfect in my eyes, no matter what you do,” she added.

Eunbi smiled sheepishly, “Really?”

Sakura shrugged, “Yeah, even though you nag a lot, but I can live with that…”

Eunbi laughed, and it made Sakura’s heart skipped a beat.

Nothing could beat the view in front of her right now, her girlfriend, being in just her skin, sitting on her lap, with her hair covering her face, smiling and laughing so beautifully, with the sunlight peeking through the curtains on her, looking like halo around her.

“I do,” Sakura said suddenly.

“Do what?”

“I do want to marry you,” she replied, serious.

Eunbi looked at her, gulping.

Sakura laughed, “I mean, when you propose to me in the future, that would be my answer.”

The older girl smiled, “If we could get Velvet to sign, and invest, we can definitely get back on track, and recover. And after everything is back to normal again, I’ll… pop the question to you.”

The Japanese girl smiled back, “I want a proper proposal, and not in bed, like this!”

Eunbi laughed, “Fine! I’ll make an event for you, and call all our friends too!”

They looked at each other, smiling.

“I’m glad we fought last night, we needed this. We need to talk like this,” Eunbi said with a grin.

Sakura tilted her head, “Yeah, the talking part was great, but the makeup was amazing!”

Eunbi snorted, “Is that all you’re thinking about?!”

“Don’t act like you don’t agree with me. I know you do!”

The older girl smirked, “Oh, I agree.”

She put her hands on Sakura’s shoulders and leaned forward, kissing her lips playfully. Sakura pulled her arms and they fell on the bed together.

 

**

 

“I’m sorry for putting you in a tough spot because of me,” said Minju to her cousin, Sakura.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter