✧༝ Discography ༝✧

✧༝ Adore ༝✧ You'll adore them (・ω-*) ON HIATUS

discography

plot1

[++]

RELEASE DATE : May 2019
UNIT : Adore

1. ++
2. Hi high*
3. FavOriTe
4. Heat
5. Perfect love
6. Stylish

Adore made their debut on May 27th 2019 as a full group. Getting a bit of momentum off of Necalli's debut and having an appealing concept, they acquired a decent fandom for a small company debut group. It had a cutesy, cheerful yet unique style, which was appreciated by the fans.

* means that it is the title track

 
plot5

flamingo

RELEASE DATE : September 2019
UNIT : Adore fresh

1. Flamingo*

Adore fresh made their unit debut first with the digital single Flamingo. Because CEO Lim was unsure of the future of the units at this moment, this unit only got one song to start off. It did get some attention but honestly, they wanted more.

 
plot5

star to a young culture

RELEASE DATE : November 2019
UNIT : Adore Bubble

1. So bad*
2. Like this

While Fresh only got one song on a digital single, Bubble got a bit more, with a physical single and two songs. It was well-received and gained more attention for the members. It was looking like Bubble was going to be the more known and preferred unit, which not everyone liked...

 
plot5

[XX]

RELEASE DATE : March 2020
UNIT : Adore

1. XX
2. Butterfly*
3. Sattelite
4. Curiosity
5. Colors
6. Where you at
7. So bad
8. Like this
9. Stylish
10. Perfect love
11. Heat
12. FavOriTe
13. Hi High
14. Flamingo
15. ++

The first full group comeback with title track Butterfly was very ambitious, being a repackage that included every single previous track that Adore has released so far, including the unit songs. People were surprised at the concept change but liked the elegant look of the girls.

 
plot1

adoredom

RELEASE DATE : August 2020
UNIT : Adore Bubble

1. ASAP*
2. So what
3. Love fool
4. So bad (Tak remix)

After promotions for Butterfly ended, Bubble got the spot for the first unit comeback, releasing a mini album. The dance got really popular on tiktok, making them and the full group more popular, but this new comeback was just helping with growing the gap between Bubble and Fresh.

 
plot5

[#]

RELEASE DATE : November 2020
UNIT : Adore

1. #
2. So what*
3. Number 1
4. Oh (yes I am)
5. Ding ding dong
6. 365

Sunlight really came in tough water with this decision. Not only did Fresh get ignored for the whole year, this also happened simultaneously with the times that Necalli was also in bad water. Estrela was also revealing members at this time so it really was a mishmash jumble of problems that could be bad for all three group's futures. This comeback really was a risk and a result of inexperience from CEO Lim, and he released an apology and promised to redeem himself and give more love to Fresh as well. At least this comeback actually gave Adore their first win, so not all was bad.

 
plot5

contrast

RELEASE DATE : February 2021
UNIT : Adore fresh

1. Oh mama*
2. Milkshake
3. GGB*
4. La la la

Adore fresh was finally back, but not everything was right about this comeback. The music was very divisive, especially bside track La la la, which was either considered a bop or an absolute disgrace. While fans were happy that fresh was back, it really wasn't up to par with everything else that Adore was releasing. Even though Fresh got two music videos, it made people think that maybe Fresh should go in a different direction.

 
plot5

listen and speak

RELEASE DATE : June 2021
UNIT : Adore Bubble

1. Nun nun na na*
2. Assa*
3. Arisong
4. Daldalhae
5. Hinghing

While the company was struggling to figure out what to do with Adore fresh, they gave bubble a comeback to fill up the gap, and to not make the same mistake as they did with fresh. They also got a double title track in their new mini album. It was generally a success, but it wasn't as popular as their older tracks. Bubble was starting to slump and it was worrying.

(I chose Nun nun na na and assa as title tracks instead of arisong cause they are just superior)

 
plot5

a-fresh da loca

RELEASE DATE : September 2021
UNIT : Adore fresh

1. Loca
2. Doom doom ta*

While people expected a full group comeback, CEO Lim postponed it because a new track for fresh had been made. This was it. This was the vibe they needed. Going for a more energetic and youthful concept, fresh was back on the board. Now to begin the catchup race to bubble.

 
plot5

[12:00]

RELEASE DATE : January 2022
UNIT : Adore

1. 12:00
2. Why not?*
3. Voice
4. Fall again
5. Universe
6. Hide & seek
7. OOPS!
8. Star (Voice English ver.)

Starting off the new year is Adore's long-awaited full group comeback. After all the unit shenanigans, it was time for them to return with full power. Because the fandom was quite fired up and the girls tired, promotions weren't as long and intense as usual.

 
plot5

we play

RELEASE DATE : May 2022
UNIT : Adore bubble

1. Yummy!
2. Lucky
3. After school*
4. Uni
5. Butterfly

Bubble was back with a fun and bubbly concept, as they do best. While it was a big hit both with fans and main public, fans were starting to think that it was time for the bubbles to start maturing. This was the song that put the bubbles back on the map though, which was great for the group overall.

 
plot5

sunlight summer bash: alcohol free

RELEASE DATE : July 2022
UNIT : Adore

1. Alcohol free*

Part of the Sunlight summer bash project, Adore was second up after Necalli, releasing Alcohol free as a digital single before the physical compilation album was released a month later. (this album is tba)

 
plot5

veni vidi vici

RELEASE DATE : October 2022
UNIT : Adore fresh

1. Would you run*
2. Lobo
3. -18 (rap line)
4. Got your back
5. True

Being funky, fun and sassy, this was definitely Adore fresh' most popular release. With a very catchy hook, it got stuck in everyone's heads

 
plot5

[&]

RELEASE DATE : January 2023
UNIT : Adore

1. &
2. PTT (paint the town)*
3. WOW
4. Be honest
5. dance on my own
6. A different night
7. U R

A bollywood inspired dance track was a huge difference after their summer bash song, and while it wasn't as big as their latest full releases, it was still an overall success for Adore.

 
plot5

dear diary moment

RELEASE DATE : April 2023
UNIT : Adore bubble

1. My diary
2. Boyfriend*
3.
4. Villain
5. Sirius

Sunlight had heard the fans' call to let bubble's concept mature with their age. They've been going cutesy for 4 years after all and it felt like it was time to grow out of the concept naturally. Well, they are still cutesy, but this was a mature kind of cute, and not the 'im going to school yay' kind of cute. Fans loved it and ate it up.

 
plot5

Adore fresh: code m

RELEASE DATE : August 2023
UNIT : Adore fresh

1. Girls*
2. Dive
3. BBB (never say goodbye)
4. Drinkin'
5. My sun, my moon, my star

With bubble maturing, Fresh also released an album with a more mature concept, which fans also completely ate up. Both units were finally having success simultaneously.

The rest is TBA