❣Search❣

Pinned!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[send nudes (・ω<) ]

 

Okay. Not okay. What the ?! Jinyoung groaned in a mixture of frustration and disgust as he clicked on the x button to exit the chat he just had opened two minutes ago. Right. It had just been two freakin' minutes and this creep (yeah, he's calling him creep) right here is already asking for his pics. What the  was that? Rolling his eyes for the nth time, he closed the app. That's goodbye Jim (the creep) and goodbye Planet Romeo since he's deleting the app too. Why did he even think of downloading and installing the app? And he really did spendwasted an entire hour jumping from one chatbox to another only to find creeps after creeps. What was he even expecting? A dating app for straight guys and girls is already a long shot. What more a dating app for gays?

This is all his friends' fault. Yes. All four of them. All Jackson-Youngjae-Bambam-Yugyeom of them. Being the only single in their group is almost bearable for Jinyoung. He has been bearing with it just fine for almost two years now ever since his friends started to pair up so they could date and each other. It was fine, really. But this afternoon was his last straw. 

"But you said yes already the last time I asked."

"When the did I ever?" Jinyoung scowls at Yugyeom who in his opinion is trying too hard to look cute although clearly, the man child isn't! He tried to detach the long arms wrapped on his right arm and pushed the younger's face away from his skin. "Stay away from me, Kim Yugyeom. You're still getting a firm no."

"Come on, hyung!" Yugyeom tries again.

"I said no." He repeats himself but this time Bambam was the one to insist.

"You just have to petsit Milo for the afternoon. You're doing nothing during Saturdays anyway."

"Then why don't you just take Milo to wherever the two of you plan to go, huh?"

Bambam gave him a 'duh' kind of look. "I'm allergic to dogs." Jinyoung didn't respond and because of that, the Thai is back to insisting once again. "Come on, hyung. Just petsit Milo like how you usually do when me and Yugyeom have to go somewhere."

Just then, Youngjae reached their table and was tugging Jackson with him as he sat on his chair. "Hyung? You're gonna petsit Milo this tomorrow? That'll be great! Me and Jackson hyung are planning to go to the theme park. Can I leave Coco under your care, too? Please?"

Jinyoung could only give his friends a tired look. "Is this because I'm the only one who stays at home during weekends that's why you're doing this to me?"

But Jackson just shrugged. "And because you're the only one who doesn't have anyone to date during weekends."

And this is the time when the thing which didn't seem to bother him before becomes a problem. It is not just because he doesn't want to petsit Milo or Coco. It also isn't just because he would rather laze around during weekends. But something in Jackson's sentence struck him. A part of him wants to retaliate and bark back, but with what words? What Jackson said was true. He doesn't have anyone to date during weekends. He doesn't have anyone to text or with or video call with until late hours at night even if he has classes the next morning. He doesn't have anyone to ask him how was his sleep, or what did he eat for breakfast and if he had already eaten lunch. He doesn't have anyone who'll ask him how his day in school went and he doesn't have anyone to vent about all his frustrations. He doesn't have anyone. And why does that make him a little bit... lonely?

And maybe that made him say those words...? "Who told you that I don't have a date this weekend?" He's not actually sure.

But it caused Jackson to arch his brow, mouth stretching to a grin. "Well, do you?"

"Yes, in fact I do." That was so bold of him to claim. But at least his friends didn't insist anymore about him petsitting their dogs.

 

Jinyoung did get what he wanted.

He was able to spend the weekends all alone in his dorm, without Milo nor Coco. His friends really stopped insisting about the petsitting thingy but at what cost? Well they demand that he tells them the whole story about him and his boyfriend. His non-existent boyfriend, let him add. Jinyoung knows how persistent his friends could be and in no way will they let him get away with this one. 

Jinyoung's first bet was the dating app, thus he downloaded Planet Romeo because he has heard (or seen in google and quora) that the app has good reviews. A few had said that they found their one true love through this app. It's not like he's trying to find something like that in this app. Maybe a quick fling will do? He just need a person, a guy specifically, to be his boyfriend for a... day? A week? He's not sure. But maybe up until he could get his friends off his back. Yet unfortunately, all he came across with were creeps and erts. All they want are , well it's not like he doesn't want it too, but all the guys he's met wants less conversation and more visuals and action. 

Now, what will he do? Tomorrow is Monday again and that means he'll be seeing his friends again. For sure, they're going to bug him into telling about his date which didn't happen, of course! Jinyoung doesn't feel like going back to the app, since he just deleted it. And he also doesn't feel like downloading a new one. 

So here comes his second bet. Maybe he didn't need to have a real boyfriend. Maybe... he could just make someone his boyfriend without actually asking the guy to pretend or even without letting him know about it? Surely if he can show any picture of a random guy to his friends, with the right amount of fiction and lies, he could weave a good make-up story and him and his boyfriend. 

The next thing Jinyoung did is log into pinterest and search for ulzzang boyfriend. 

It took him about ten minutes, trying to get a low profile but good looking guy whose picture he could use as his lockscreen and show his friends. All the guys he's seen were fairly good-looking alright, but they're not his type. And aside from that, they look typical, the usual. Their looks were generic, that he's worried his friends might not buy his make-up story. Worse, his friends won't ever let him live this down if ever he gets busted. Jinyoung doesn't want that, for sure. So he spent another five minutes browsing through page after page until his eyes were caught on a picture of a certain guy who is sitting on what he presum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter