Last Night I Dreamt that Somebody Loved Me

This Night Has Opened My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—I’m in love with you, SinB, and this…this is important —. You say while touching SinB’s cheeks with your cold fingers. Closing her eyes, she embraces your caresses. She takes your hand against her lips. You quivered at the thought of kissing her. Yet, you restrain yourself. 

—It doesn’t matter if you already know how I feel about you. You don’t really have to change for me—. You can’t help but smile because you have changed. You have changed because you love her. You come closer to her; your forehands facing each other. Shyly, she opens her eyes. You look at her for a long time, saying nothing. 

You slowly set your lips on hers. Your arms bring her hips against your body. She doesn’t complain, for she plays along while she lets you kiss her. You mildly bite her lower lip: you feel her smile. You try to kiss them gently with a nonchalant rhythm. You remain like this continuously. Even though you yearn to rush, there’s still time to be like this, kissing calmly; you don’t have to hurry. You deliver little kisses in the corner of her lips when your tongue her soft mouth; and she accepts you with all the love she can give.  

Everything is paused. You look at each other, trying not to break apart.  Your fingertips graze her lip-borders.  

—What are you thinking? —you ask her, but she doesn’t answer. Again, she kisses you desperately. —What are you thinking?, you ask her once more.  

—It’s just that…I don’t want to wake up. She says as she tries not to lose contact. 

You stop her, fixedly looking at her eyes. 

—But you must wake up, right? 

—I know—Her look crystallised, but, with her head in your chest, you hug her. She gasps silently. You can feel your shirt getting wet by her tears. 

—I don’t want to wake up—She mumbles the words. You don’t listen, you don’t want to listen to her. It hurts. You hug her even tighter because you don’t want to lose her although you feel you have lost her long time ago. 

A sweet air closes my eyelids. She is still crying, making your drenched. The wind is filled with noises; and you hear a distant echo that calls your lover persistently, but you won’t let her go again, even if she needs to wake up. You will stand still in the same emptiness that have become part of you. 

—Eunbi! Eunbi!— You cling more onto her body. The echo becomes clearer and louder. —Eunbi! Eunbi!—   

You realized: she has gone. She is not in your arms anymore. She has gone. You look at the floor and touched your shirt; it is wet. You’re stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter