Final

Endlessly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was that time of the month again when we dress up and have a date outside.

 

I woke up early to put on light makeup and choose what outfit to wear. Since it was kind of chilly outside since winter is already peeking in the corner, I opted for a knitted sweater paired with a thicker knitted cardigan. Finishing the look with a pair of dark jeans with a warmer underneath, and I’m done getting dressed.

 

I studied the clothes’ rack in front of me, and chose another set of attire.

 

“Which one do you prefer?” I asked.

 

She elegantly turned around to look at me, and studied the clothes in my hand.

 

“I’d like to match with you.” She mutters.

 

I smiled warmly and gave her the first set. Not gonna lie, I did purposefully choose a combination that was similar to what I was already wearing. Part of me hoped she would pick it as soon as she sees it (which she did).

 

I left the room for her to get some privacy to get ready. I prepared our wallets, and my keys just in case she opted to go for a drive instead of our usual walk, so that we’ll be all good to go once she gets out.

 

“Why do you have your keys out? Are we driving?” she asks.

 

I turned around to look at her.

 

Stunning.

Beautiful.

Regal.

 

A few adjectives that I could associate to the woman who stand in front of me.

 

It was either a kudos to my great fashion sense or she just looks absolutely breathtaking in anything she wears.

 

Since it was still autumn season, I chose some vampy colors for our look; a combination of burgundy and khaki colors, paired with dark jeans. It would have been an intimidating look to pull off considering our age, but why the hell not?

 

“I thought you’d want to take a drive instead of walking since it’s a little chillier outside.” I answered.

 

She shook her head. “I like walking while holding hands with you.” She argues.

 

I smiled widely upon hearing that. You can call me a fool for love but I’ll admit to it. I’m a complete fool for this woman.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter