Lion Mozart

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two | Lion Mozart

It is indeed a good day after all and Seulgi cannot believe that the music producer who decided to rent her studio already paid half of the balance. She cannot help feel but joy in this kind of occasion. Sooyoung’s idea finally worked. And if this certain producer makes a hit album then the studio’s portfolio would sure attract more clients.

Seulgi goes to the second floor where the studio room is located. It wasn’t exactly dirty but she needs to impress her client. Buying equipment finally paid off too. She smiles like a fool knowing that she can sleep tonight with one less worry in her mind. She starts to vacuum the floor, making sure that every nook and every corner is sifted thoroughly. She dusted the new equipment and made sure that the pc is in good condition. She even cleaned the keyboard just in case.

She goes inside the recording booth. She began dusting the top of the piano and opened it. She presses the keys from left to right while her eyes are closed. One by one, the notes started ringing in her ears. It doesn’t need much tuning at all. She sat on the bench and started to play Piano Sonata No. 16 in C Major. Mozart is undeniably one of her favorites. It’s such a cheerful piece that Seulgi always enjoyed. She runs her fingers through the keys with such eloquence as if playing in front of a crowd.

When she finishes the piece, she hears someone clap, much like how her performances had always ended with. Only now, she didn’t expect it since she was alone.

“I never thought you were this good.” Sooyoung appeared at the door of the booth. She only knew that her friend is just the owner of the studio. It came as a surprise that Seulgi plays the piano really well. “Mozart?” She’s familiar with classical music as she always plays it in her café.

“You’ve got good ear.” Seulgi acknowledges her friend. One of the reasons why she likes going to the cafe is because of the music. But still, nothing beats live performances in her opinion. “You know how to play?” She asks her friend.

“Not really. I just like listening to it.” Sooyoung enters the booth and takes the feather duster. “Have you had any clients yet?”

“Your idea really worked! Someone booked the studio for a full month.” Seulgi stands up and almost jumps in happiness. “I’ll take you out to proper dinner after I finish cleaning.”

“I’ll count on that, then.” Sooyoung winks at Seulgi. She is truly glad to help her friend out.

“Why are you here anyway?” Seulgi inquires. Sooyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter