ANSWERS

HEART OR BRAIN?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After learning that Jinyoung was able to see Taehyung from his dreams, Lia wouldn’t let him off alone and keeps on convincing him that if they fused their mind together they will be able to locate Taehyung easily.

It’s not that Jinyoung doesn’t want to. If only he could offer Taehyung to Joohyun at the safest way he would, but he was able to sense how danger it was to get him which made Taehyung avoid anyone in his location.

“If we insist to do this, we’ll put everyone in danger.” Jinyoung claimed. “He is prisoned. He’s in a place where guards are difficult to defeat.”

“Well wherever could that possibly be, let’s do it together.” Lia blocked his way. “Let’s save my Dad, for my Mom and for me.”

Jinyoung shakes his head and walked pass by Lia.

“Don’t you get it? Once we saved my Dad you’re also doing it for yourself? Don’t you feel bothered and confused with my Mom’s emotions? Cause I’ve been dying since day 1 that we left earth.”

Jinyoung paused from walking and suddenly realized something, for the past days that they’ve been traveling, Joohyun always find time to be alone. Only to think of Taehyung and for her to process her emotions.

He turned around and walk towards Lia, he held her hand. “But if we fail, you must go back here and take care of Doctor  Bae.”

Lia nods her head, they both closed their eyes and Lia was right, with their combine outsourcing, they could feel and sense Taehyung’s location but they have to concentrate more and try hard to visualize the pathway on their head.

“We’re sinking!!!” Yeji yelled.

The one and half mind grippers finally teleported to a certain place. Opening their eyes, they fell on their as the craft stopped in a slanted position.

Yeji pressed the emergency button and everyone went to the control deck. Everyone was surprised to realize that they’re stuck in a frozen water body.

“How is this possible? We’re still a couple of months away from our destination.” Wendy asked.

“Taehyung directed us here.” Jinyoung confessed.

“What?” Joohyun tried to wake herself just to make sure she’ll hear whatever Jinyoung is about to say. “Were you able to talk to him?”

“No, but we were able to picture his location but we failed to visualize the pathway.” Lia said.

“So, Taehyung is just around here?” Yeri asked.

“I supposed, I can feel him but he’s too distant.” Jinyoung said. “it seems like this is his way to avoid us from coming for him.”

“The radar is working!” Ryujin exclaimed. “Humans, welcome to our world.” She excitedly but calmly claimed.

“But where are we exactly?” Yeji asked her.

“We’re a week away from the SAFE League and it seems like this planet hasn’t been discovered by anyone.” Ryujin said.

“Alright, so now that we were able to accomplish our first goal, we need to find out how we are going to leave here.” Wendy said.

And everyone felt a sudden shake around their craft until they noticed the frozen water body suddenly cracking. “It seems like someone is breaking the ice at the surface.”

 “Hwang Yeji can you hear me?”

“Dad?” Yeji said

And Seulgi immediately turned around to Yeji, she suddenly feel mixed emotions and was too nervous. After 5 years of searching for Jimin, she’ll be able to meet him now.

The ice turned into pieces with the more breaking that is coming from the surface and with just less than an hour, the space craft is being lifted from the frozen water body.

“That feels weird we were just sinking from a warm lake and now it turned into ice.” Yeji said.

When the space craft was placed safely on the land, Jimin just pulled the door knob and he was able to detach the doors from the space craft.

But as soon as he approaches Yeji, he suddenly turned into Rose. “Where the hell have you been?” She worriedly asked.

“Uh- well.” Ryujin tried to reasoned out.

And when Rose turned around to face her, she was surprised to see that the teenagers are with the Lead Professors of Velvet industries.

“Professor Rose?” Wendy calmly said.

“How did you do that?” Seulgi asked. “You were Jimin as soon as you entered and I just blink you turned into…”

“You girls went missing and went to a place at the surface of the sun?” Rose asked. “and you brought..”

“Yes they brought us, we came. Because we’re their parents.” Wendy firmly said.

“It is going to be really dangerous for you.” Rose gazed at Wendy strongly.

“It’s going to be dangerous for us because we’re humans and not for you because you’re?” Joy asked her with her arms folded.

“a product of genetic reprogramming.” Rose said. “What you saw earlier made me capable of living here. I was shot by a bullet carrying automatic DNA transformation and after days I can copy a certain being’s biology.”

“That day…” Wendy recalled how Rose was shot at the restaurant.

“That day.” Rose nods.

“We’re sorry Aunt Rose, we can’t leave them behind. I already imprinted my Mother as a Prime if only this man didn’t pushed me away.” Lia apologized.

“So what’s the point of you Lead Professors coming here?” Rose asked.

“I wanted to see Taehyung.” Joohyun confessed emotionally.

Rose exhaled from her facial expression she already knew that there is more between her specie connection with Taehyung. “I understand. Lia won’t be born if its just a simple and plain connection.”

“Right!” Seulgi said. “How come these girls has our DNA?”

“Well, Jimin and Taehyung’s biology has a significant effect with their connection, meaning without the other, they couldn’t live their lives to the fullest.” Rose said.

Recalling their first time of teleporting at the place that they’re not aware of, there are lots of species and living bodies that are totally different from earth. Jimin and Taehyung’s biology has the capability to inherit DNA and genes of their connection through memories and emotions.

“There was a living bodies, a plant like soil specie, that could bear a being. In Jimin and Taehyung’s case, Yeji and Lia were able to be perceive through their tears.”

“Are you telling us the truth? It sounds like a complete fairytale to me.” Joy said.

Rose connected her screen to the space craft’s screen and displayed their research and findings with what she’s explaining. “Those didn’t come from your own body but they carry your anatomical and physiological history.”

“So what about Ryujin? How come you’re only telling us about Lia and Yeji?” Wendy asked.

“Well…” Rose cleared and with a heavy heart “Yoongi stole your stored unfertilized egg at Professor Joy’s health laboratory.” She confessed.

“What!?” Wendy exclaimed in disbelief. “That stupid…”

“Arent you happy that I was born?” Ryujin asked.

“Of course not.” Wendy said and felt guilty for bad mouthing her daughter’s father. “I am sorry but its difficult to believe, Yoongi is a Cryborg.”

“Not too long ago. He was still in Earth when Jungkook accidentally electrified him causing his whole organs to work.” Rose felt a sudden pressure that she took the responsibility to confess everything. “Which makes him a pure living being.”

With all the explanation that they got from Rose, everyone kept quiet to indulge the information that they just found out.

Until Joohyun walked slowly to her and kneeled in front of her. “Please help us find Taehyung. You’ve been with them for the past years and you’re the only one who could help us.”

“Of course I will help you.” Rose said and she prompted her to stand up. “I apologize Doctor Bae, that I failed to save the beings in our planet.”

“Aunt Rose, why are you here? It seems like the place hasn’t been discovered yet.” Ryujin said.

“You’re right. I’ve been mocking Taehyung’s biology for years and while I am sensing him, he keeps on bringing me here.”

“See? I told you. He doesn’t wanted to be saved.” Jinyoung in.

“Who are you?” Rose asked.

“Park Jinyoung. I am Doctor Bae’s mind gripper.”

Rose squinted her eyes and by just gazing at Jinyoung he was able to completely mock his features. “That’s right you’re a mind gripper but a human.” She confirmed. “One of Mr Choi’s subjects.”

Suddenly Chaeryoung came and held Yeri’s pinky finger, bringing the book with her. “I finally woke up. you said you’re going to read the whole chapter for me.”

She caught Rose’s attention and by just looking, she’s certain, the child has Jungkook’s genes.

She has a silky smooth skin, she’s blind and the bridge of her nose at the side angle has no difference with Jungkook.

“Hi.” Rose said and she slowly approached her.

“Do not come near.” Chaeryoung warned.

“I am not going to hurt you.” Rose said and she turned into Jungkook. Opening her palms and fidgeting her fingers, she was able to release a balanced amount of electricity.

Chaeryoung doesn’t see it but she was attracted to it. It feels like they’re playing and the feeling was ticklish for her. “That was fun.”

Learning that there are lots of humans that needs to be protected, Rose knew that she can’t decide alone.

“It seems like I have no choice but to let you guys stay.” Rose said.

“Thank you Professor Rose.” Joohyun finally smiled.

“But this isn’t going to be easy.” Rose informed everyone. “You see, the council of SAFE League doesn’t allow any species from the surface of the sun. it was a long time ago when we were establishing the league and some of what we called rebels those who originated from the surface of the sun are living to promote slavery, violence and harm.”

“But we do not belong to them.” Wendy said.

“We also have a law here.” Rose said. “That every unregistered specie at the SAFE League must be executed.”

“See? That’s the reason why we decided to hack your system.” Ryujin defended herself.

“I will try to pass a law proposal, for the safe league to allow any connection of beings beyond the sun to live with them at any form and at any reason.” Rose nods as she was able convinced herself with the idea. “Until such time that it hasn’t been approved, you need to dress in disguise.”

“Well, if you can recall my controversial armor, I’ve already built a hybrid suit.” Seulgi said and she tapped her chest and her whole body was covered with the suit.

“Great,” Rose stood up from her seat, feeling positive and confident. “Girls we need a modification here.”

“Is there any way we could help?” Wendy p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter