ANOTHER FINDINGS?

HEART OR BRAIN?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Taehyung opened his eyes slightly as he tried to deal with the headache that he is feeling. When he realized that he is at Joohyun’s bedroom, he freaked out and couldn’t have any memory of his travel there.

Rushing outside the bedroom, he found Joohyun preparing a bowl of cereal for two. “Good morning.” She greeted her with a smile and placed the other bowl opposite of her seat. Gesturing him to the seat in front of her, Taehyung still expressed how badly he wonders how did he end up being in her bedroom.

“Why am I here?” it’s the first thing that comes out of his mouth as soon as he sits down.

Placing back the spoon on her bowl, Joohyun narrowed her eyes towards him. “You surely don’t remember anything?”

“The last thing I remember was having a barbecue meal with Mingyu and Bogum.” He said. “oh and a green bottle that taste awful at first but becomes tasty as you keep on taking another small glass.”

“That’s Soju Tae.” Joohyun rolled her eyes and keep herself not to laugh. “So you’re not in control of your mind when you’re drunk?”

“Drunk?”

“Ok it seems like you’re not aware what could that word be.” Joohyun exhales but not disappointed. “I found you inside my walk in closet.”

“you did?” Taehyung expressed how surprised he is to know. “So I teleported even if its not allowed?”

“Well I guessed no one realized that you did. You are lucky but please be careful next time and stay away from that green bottle that you drink.” Joohyun said. “It takes the control out of you if you consumed too much.”

“I am so sorry Doctor Bae.” Taehyung frowned and lost the appetite to consume the bowl of cereal that Joohyun prepared for her.

“Its fine Taehyung just make sure that it won’t happen again.”

Taehyung exhaled deeply expressing how disappointed he was to himself and his gaze shifted from his bowl of cereal to the glass windows of Joohyun’s kitchen. “ah! The sun is already up! I have to go!”

“What? You haven’t had your breakfast Taehyung.”

“Its fine I need to go back to the hub to work.” He said and he rushed out from the kitchen that Joohyun didn’t had any chance to have at least a short talk with him.

“Uhmm Doctor Bae…” Taehyung suddenly popped up her door once again. “I miss you.” He said and smiled.

Joohyun was froze with what she heard from him. It made her blush and it made her heart pound a bit and because of that she managed to finish the two bowls of cereals with all smiles.

Taehyung was lucky that it is Sunday. The building isn’t crowded with a lot of people. Most of the scientists and Professors of the industries are coming home to Seoul at weekends.

“Taehyung?” No he wasn’t lucky enough. It was Jennie he just passed by and she was able to recognize him.

“Doctor Jennie.” Taehyung bowed at her. “I would love to have a conversation with you but I have to go back to Seoul.” 

“What? It’s Sunday.” Jennie blocked his way. “You should be sending reports of your stay there around Friday night until last night.”

“I know. Bye!” Taehyung said and he took his way to the exit and rush to the nearest bus stop to the station to Seoul.

“Yah Taehyung!” Her voice echoed to the whole lobby but it didn’t make Taehyung stop from running away from her.

On the other hand, Jin made it early in Joy’s health lab making some experiments. Making himself busy that he didn’t notice that Joy entered the health lab. “Good morning.”

Jin rotated his seat and moved his materials to the other table just so he could avoid making eye contact with Joy. “Good morning.”

“Did Doctor Jennie’s team taught you to speak like that with someone?” Joy asked him.

“No.” and because her presence and her voice making him distract. He placed all the tools back to the table. “You know what happens to me if I looked at you right?”

“Oh so we’re going to talk like this from now on? How disrespectful to treat someone who feeds you.” She rolled her eyes and placed the cup of coffee on her table as she lost her appetite with Jin’s impolite attitude.

“I am not trying to be rude Professor Joy. I just want to avoid any inappropriate events between us.” Jin clarified and went back doing his experiment.

Joy nods while she frown. “Fine. What the hell are you doing in my health lab anyway?”

“I am making a topical mix for my skin.” Jin said. “The sun shines brightly in where we stay sometimes it irritates me.”

“It’s pretty obvious that my health lab is enclosed. How are you going to test if that’s working?”

Jin slightly gazed at her and thrown something to Joy which she perfectly catch. “What’s this?” She pressed the button and it became a flashlight like tool.

“Yoongi and I programmed some like elements of a sun shine. UV rays and infrared radiation are components of that tool.” He explained.

“Ouch!” Jin dropped the tool he is holding to transfer some liquid mixture for his topical solution. “Why the hell did you do that?”

Joy turned off the flashlight that he handed to her. “I just want to know if its working.” She reasoned out.

“That’s unnecessary. Of course it works. Geez it burns!” Jin complain and pick up the beaker that he dropped.

Joy approached him. “Don’t try to avoid. I am trying to help.” She warned him. She sits on the table and checked the mixture that Jin was making. Soaking two fingers in the white solution that he made, she gently applied it at the back of his palm in a circular motion.

“Ready?”

Jin just nod his head. Joy’s presence and even her touch could be somewhat uncomfortable to Jin. It makes his body warm and he couldn’t describe if he’s arouse or just hungry. “Aw!” he immediately withdraws his hand forcefully as he could feel the immediate pain as soon as Joy the light and directed it to his hand. “It’s more painful since the rays are more near.”

“What a sensitive skin.” She frowned. “But at least it heals quickly.”

“I spent hours formulating this solution only to find out that it won’t work on me.” Jin drop himself on his seat feeling annoyed to himself.

Joy placed the flashlight in front of him. “Look here.” Joy said firmly. “You can’t act like this forever alright? You’re already living at the Lead quarters which means we’re basically living together. Don’t make both of us uncomfortable in our own home.”

“I told you, that’s not my intention.” Jin reminded her.

“Well work on that.” Joy said. “You can’t just go in and out my floor giving me that bothering vibe.”

Jin hated the fact that Joy make him feel like he’s a bad being for avoiding when the truth is he just wanted to be considerate. If he was to recall the video clip that Joy made him watch, he felt like he’s abusing her.

“Did you get my point?”

“No I don’t.” Jin quickly stood up from his seat and kicked it out of frustration.

“Hey that’s too rude.” Joy said.

And Jin is no longer in for another unwanted compliment from Joy. He turned his back to face and approach her. He looked her directly in her eyes. Strong and firm gaze. “Is this what you wanted?”

Joy was froze watching how his brown eyes slowly turning into gold. Jin grabbed her wrist and she realized that his touch is warm. “Are you alright?” She worriedly asked.

But the arouse creature isn’t ready nor wont share a time for a conversation. He just simply ignored it and he planted a kiss on Joy’s lips. Deeply and passionately that even Joy couldn’t resist.

It wasn’t the Professor’s plan to seduce Jin in that way. She just don’t want that he might make it also obvious in the presence of other people of his avoidance towards her and she just wanted to help him work things out.

Grabbing her by the waist, Joy couldn’t find a way to detach herself from Jin anymore. She finds herself kissing him back and even the length of his neck.

Jin is craving which makes him in a hurry that he, rip Joy’s clothes to expose her body covered with her undergarment. He wanted everything of her but not in a way to consume her whole body.

The stuffs on the table are dropping on the floor which caused some of it to break. Joy couldn’t detach herself from Jin but she managed to take him inside her bedroom which is just in front of her health lab.

Minutes after she slammed the door lock, Yeri and Jungkook arrived after he heard something breaking inside Joy’s health lab. “You’re right. There are broken glasses on the floor.” Yeri said as she tried to pick up some of it carefully. “This is a lotion?”

“I can hear Professor Joy’s panting. Over there.” He pointed his fingers towards the room in front of the health lab.

“Oh no.” Yeri said as she could assume what’s already happening. “Can we just leave here? Let’s go to my floor.” She said.

“But what if Professor Joy’s in danger?”

“No she’s not and I am certain of that!”

--

“I can say that you’re tense.” Jungkook said as he waited for the hot chocolate that Yeri is preapring for him. “The spoon clings are too loud.”

“Miane.” She apologized and placed the hot chocolate near Jungkook. “It’s just that I can’t imagine what’s going on between Joy Unnie and Jin.”

“Is that about making love again?” Jungkook curiously asked.

Yeri is confused if she would feel uncomfortable about what he is asking. “Well… here in earth.” She cleared . “Making love should be done by two people in love.”

“In love?”

“It’s a complicated and unmeasurable feeling towards someone.” Yeri explained.

“So Jin and Professor Joy have that complicated and measurable feeling towards each other because they made love?”

“That’s the point. I am sure that they don’t.” Yeri said. “Joy Unnie’s ex boyfriend just got married..”

“which means?”

“Which means that complicated and unmeasurable feeling that she felt towards another person doesn’t feel the same anymore and his feeling probably shared to another one.”

“That might hurt Professor Joy.” Jungkook assumed.

“See? You’re getting it. She hasn’t moved on and now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter