1/1

Dance

The idol championship was held every year and every year one of the girls competed there.
This year, too, was no exception. After reviewing all the sports that were offered, the girls decided.
This year, for the first time, playful dances were held, invented by the participants 10-15 minutes before going on stage.
The name sounded like "Wildness of the imagination".
The number of participants is 2 people, and they are from different groups, randomly selected by the judges.
You will find out who and with whom you will perform in those 10-15 minutes that are given for preparation.
Shukhua was nervous, very nervous, because she did not know with whom she would have to perform. Will such an experiment succeed, or has she decided in vain to try? Her unnies encouraged her, sent messages, funny stickers, assured her that everything would work out.
- You get along well with people. Don't worry, you will succeed.
It was nice to hear such words from older friends, but still worried.
The doors to the room where she was waiting for her partner opened and Shuhua sighed freely, smiling brightly at the person who came.
-Oh Shuhua, hello, - Yerin, a member of GFRIEND, greeted her. - We are on the same team, right?
- Yes, unnie,- said the happy Shuhua clearly.
- Okay, I'm sure we will win. I already have a couple of ideas, I'll show you, after you say whether you agree or not - I immediately got down to business, Yerin the music, the number that was written on their card.
What Yerin showed next excited the girl. The music itself was pretty y and the dance was appropriate.
- Unnie, the rules were that we dance together ... I came up with a couple of movements - showed her my idea, Yerin applauded loudly and tried to whistle:
- Wow, Shuhua, you are so cool! I like it, I like it very much, show it again.
They rehearsed, coming up with new steps, new movements, had fun in the allotted time.
- Girls, in 2 minutes your exit! - warned the staff, opening the door to the room.
- Thank you - the girls said in unison, turning off the music, going up to the mirror to comb their hair, tint their lips, smiling conspiratorially to each other.
- Do you have a person whose heart you want to conquer? - suddenly asked Yerin, letting the girl forward.
“Yes, there is,” Shuhua admitted modestly, without going into the details of the name. - And you, Yerin-unnie?
- Yes, I like one person, and I want her to open her eyes and look at me for my performance. If she continues to resist me, she will lose me - Yerin said frankly, for some reason trusting the girl. Shuhua decided to trust her too, grabbing her hand and secretly showing the girl in the crowd of idols:
- I want to win her heart. I want her to no longer push me away, but simply acknowledge my love for her.
- Then let's go and show them who we are and what we are worthy - said Yerin, taking the first steps on the floor, after they announced a pair.

The groups of girls who came to support the participant concentrated after the first words of the presenter, who proclaimed into the microphone:
- The next and final group to complete the dance competition among idols is Wild Kittens, consisting of Yerin GFRIEND and Shuhua G-IDLE. I ask you to the stage!
The next 5 minutes flashed by in the blink of an eye, but they did not fly by in vain.
During these minutes, the girls were able to tell the full story of seduction.
- Crazy, is this our Shuhua?
- Oh my god, Yerin-unnie?!

The first chords of the song began (Crazy in love) and the whole audience practically froze with admiration. The members of the groups watched every seductive movement that the girls showed with admiration and bated breath. As if in slow motion, frame by frame, the girls talked about how they went crazy. And at the end they were engulfed in mad passion, and on the last chord their lips almost touched.
It was so sensual, beautiful and crazy that after the performance the whole audience shouted about re-watching the dance.
Yerin and Shuhua were pleased with their performance, they completely merged into the assigned role of the femme fatale and seductress. There is confidence, strength and elegance in every movement.
- The winner of this competition is a couple ... Congratulations ... Wild Kittens!
The audience burst into applause, the girls hugged each other, proudly standing in the pose of cool cuties.

A little later, a message from an unknown number came to Yerin's phone:
- All the way home she did not let go of my hand - and then a photo of two connecting hands, - Jinjin told me that the first time she saw me like this. She admitted that she was jealous. I'm so happy unnie.
It didn't take long to think, Yerin understood who had written to her. Shuhua. So she wrote back:
- I'm glad for you, baby. I have a similar situation. She hugs me now, my Yuju.