Hey mates

Dorm-mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their comeback from hiatus in August for BoA senior tribute is coming, red velvet members are catching up with each other. Their schedule are slowly coming in together. Oh how Wendy miss all of them.

"Wendy Unnie I miss you so much!" Joy carefully embrace wendy in a tight hug. Wendy can hear her little joy is sniffing.

"Aigoo my baby chick! How can you grow more beautiful while I'm away? Dont cry baby chick. Now i am here, arent I?" Wendy cup Joy's cheek and wipe her tears.

"Unnies!"

Wendy look up past Joy shoulder to see that her baby squirtle is running to her and engulf her and Joy into a big hug.

"Wendy unnie wendy unnie wendy unnie! How come I just see you now? I miss you."

"Oh squirtle, I know you are all busy. I'm here whenever you need me." The signature warm smile of wendy brought Yeri shed a lone tear.

"Right unnie. I will not let you go from now on."

---------------------------

Red velvet has another group schedule to be ambassador for clean air for all campaign. They meet together in a place like small house. 

"Wah. This house is nice. How nice if this house is our dorm. Right unnies?" Yerim said.

"Kim yerim behave. Come here sit with us." Irene softly remind Yeri to not roaming around on their shoot site.

Yerim rolls her eyes. "Where should I sit? You and Joy unnie are hogging wendy unnie right there."

"Yah Kim yerim. You can sit with seulgi unnie." Joy scoff.

"Come here yerim-ah. Yermseul!" Seulgi with her signature giggles never failed to comfort yerim.

"Okay you two hoggers. Later you need to pass over wendy unnie to us. How long you gonna have her for yourself. We miss her too!" Yeri complaints to the two who hugs wendy from both sides.

"Yeah! I also miss my soulmate Seungwannie. You two have been bugging her nonstop we cannot get close." Seulgi pouts.

"Yah bear. Dont worry i'll still play with you. Let's set our schedule later." Wendy click her tongue and point her finger greasily to seulgi.

"Yah Wan-ah! How about me?" Irene glare at her.

"Me too unnie." Joy also giving her sharp glare.

"Umm, everyone, I believe we can sort our schedule and have quality time together?" Wendy try to soften the situation to calm her members.

This is endearing. Wendy is touched on how her members have missed her as much as she missed them.

-------------------------

Wendy has promised the fans that she will get more active to interact with them. And she is not going to break her promise. She tried every platform to share her daily and interact with the fans. She listens to them, she knows how the fans made art or how the fans got her the title of the finest vocalist! Of course wendy is happy that her fans is pampering her with love. So she really tried to connect more with them.

"I'm home." Wendy visit the place that she lived with the members. Her dorm.

Irene who hears someone comes, didnt expect anyone to come since other members usually come back home without group schedule. And she was surprised to see wendy is the one who come to the dorm.

"Wan-ah? What are you doing here? Is everything okay? Did you go to your therapy?" Irene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter