Hello

Rumor Has It (Rosé x Suzy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here we are.”

 

Rosé looked up from her phone to where the voice came from.

 

The time has come for Rosé to finally meet Hyeri. Since Rosé was busy with YSL photoshoots and comeback promotions recently, the two barely got the chance to meet with each other. Back when Rosé wasn’t occupied, the two would spend their time almost everyday and the opportunity gave them the chance to develop their friendship.

 

The two had actually met through ‘Amazing Saturday’ due to Rosé’s continuous guesting, and after the filming, Hyeri did not hesitate to approach her and ask her to hang out. They immediately clicked and Rosé had gotten attached to the elder despite the short amount of time they’ve known each other.

 

Hyeri was actually Rosé’s first actual idol friend that isn’t her age. The former is also similar to  her sister, Alice, which was probably one of the reasons why they got along so well. Hyeri was goofy, kind, and caring just like Alice.

 

Rosé couldn’t wait to get out of her seat. The moment their van halted to a stop, she immediately grabbed the door handle to slide it open herself.

 

Her manager perked up from the front seat to her reaction. “Relax, Chaeyoung.” Her manager calls out as he got up and helped the girl open the door because she seemed to be having troubles. “no need to rush.” he teased.

 

Rosé let go of the door handle quick and allowed her manager to do his job, embarrassed to have seen her so eager.

 

She cleared , “Oh umm...I just haven’t seen her for long.” she chuckled as she looked at the huge building in front of her, the car door sliding open.

 

“Here you go.” her manager says. Rosé proceeded to get out of the car with his help once again.

 

“Thank you so much manager-nim.” she bowed at him.

 

He chuckled at her behavior. Despite managing her for over years now, Rosé’s still very polite and respectful and he was glad that she never changed.

 

“It’s fine Chaeyoung. Call me if you need anything alright? I’m gonna get going now, you take care and have fun.” he says, smiling at her.

 

“Ah, yes i will. Thank you again so much.” she replied.

 

With that, he smiled at her one last time and proceeded to close the door of the van.

 

Rosé watched their company van go on it’s way for awhile until it was no longer in her line of sight. She finally turned around to face the large glass doors of CJ E&M building in front of her, where the set of ‘Amazing Saturday’ is located.

 

As Rosé entered the doors, the head security has recognized her immediately and greeted. Rosé wasn’t exactly a new person in the building, and everyone knows who the blackpink members are in South Korea, so it wasn’t surprising.

 

Rosé then stopped in her tracks for a moment to think.

 

Where in the world was Hyeri?

 

She remembered that they didn’t exactly have an agreement on where to meet. She shrugged and figured that she should just go straight to the set of the show herself. But then her phone buzzed, indicating a message.

 

**[KAKAOTALK]**

 

[Hyeri-unnie]: are you here yet?

I’m in a dressing room ㅎㅎㅎ

 

[Rosie]: ah yes, i’m on my way!

 

**

 

After she typed her reply and hitting send, she immediately turned her directions from near the set, to the dressing rooms. As she went further into the building to look for her friend, Rosé of course, noticed a bunch of onlookers here and there. Just like the security from earlier, they were surprised to see the main vocalist of the popular girl group. Some were even taking pictures of her and whispering in her direction. Rosé could only do nothing but smile and bow at them.

 

The main vocalist finally stopped in her tracks when she spotted a door with the name “Lee Hyeri” plastered on it. She noticed that it was the same dressing room that she and Jisoo shared with Hyeri the last time they were here.

 

Her phone buzzed once again, but she decided to ignore it.

 

Rosé smiled to herself as she was suddenly feeling all hyped up. She knocked on the door twice. But because of the excitement in seeing her friend, she no longer waited for a response and opened the door immediately, seeing as it was unlocked.

 

As she walked in the room, she noticed that it was very quiet, like there isn’t anyone inside beside herself.

 

That is when someone cleared from behind.

 

“Excuse me? Can i help you?” the person behind her said.

 

Rosé flinched as she was caught off guard. She was pretty sure herself that she didn’t see anyone when she walked in, but then again, Rosé was too blinded with excitement which was probably the reason why she wasn’t paying attention and thought the room was empty.

 

Other than that, The voice oddly sent chills down her spine and it gave her goosebumps the moment she heard it. It sounded super soft, sweet and enchanting it was almost like a lullaby for Rosé.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter