Goodbye

Rumor Has It (Rosé x Suzy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Cut!!” The director yelled, signaling the end of the filming. “That’s all for today. Thank you everyone.”

 

“Thank you!!”

 

“Thank you so much!”

 

Mixed chatters were heard across the room. It was finally the last day of filming, and Suzy couldn’t wait to go home and get her well deserved beauty rest.

 

She had just finished filming her newest drama for tvN, ‘Start Up’ with Nam Joo Hyuk. They had been filming it for over three months now, and she was glad that it has finally come to an end.

 

“Hey.”

 

Suzy was startled, but recovered and turned to the familiar voice behind her, “Oh. Joohyuk, hi.” she smiled.

 

The person shyly standing before her was the male lead of her drama, Nam Joo Hyuk. He had tousled light brown hair, which were thick and shining. His small eyes were dark brown, reminding Suzy of lush soil just after the rain. His face was soft but is also flawlessly pleasing to the eye, and his usual friendly expression was replaced by an anxious one.

 

The boy started to fidget, “Suzy..." he calls, "I— I was just wondering if you got any plans for the rest of the day?” he asks her hopefully. "You wanna have lunch or dinner with me.....perhaps?"

 

When Joohyuk found out that Suzy was going to be the female lead, it was like a dream come true to him, and so, he was thankful for the opportunity. Working in those three months with Suzy was pure bliss. She was super nice, beautiful and easy to get along with, so he didn’t have a problem in making friends with her. For him, Suzy was a magnet that he couldn’t get away from no matter how much he tried, and as they went further into filming, he realized that he was catching feelings for her.

 

It took him months of convincing to ask her out, and this was finally the day he was going to do it. However, he was starting to regret his decision and was close to backing down. Suzy might only see him as a friend and he didn't want to ruin that, but his feelings were growing strong each day.

 

God she’s so beautiful.

 

Too beautiful that one couldn’t focus when they talk to her.

 

Please say yes, please say yes.

 

Suzy looked at him speechless. The invite caught her off guard.

 

Male actors asking her out, specially the ones that she’s working with, was nothing new to Suzy. However, she was hoping that she’d stay stay friends with this one because she really had a good time with him. They grew close as they were filming, but she’d be lying if she’ll say she didn’t see this coming.

 

I’m so sorry.

 

“Oh i’m so sorry.” she replied, “I may have made plans with a friend right after filming.”

 

Lies.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter