Envy

Rumor Has It (Rosé x Suzy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day passed and the girls had just arrived in their shared apartment. It was only eight in the evening, but their managers sent them home earlier than usual.

 

The 'Ice cream' release with Selena Gomez was a huge success, and so, the girls were permitted to go home early and celebrate by themselves. 

 

Jisoo's phone beeped, indicating a text message. "You guys!" she called everyone's attention, "Manager says that we can use the company's credit card to buy ourselves food tonight!" 

 

Upon hearing this, the rest of the girls squealed, showing excitement, specially Rosé. She loved food more than anything, but she loved it even more, now that it's free and unlimited!

 

"Yesss I am so in need of one right now." Lisa groaned.

 

"Ditto, we're going to start dieting in two months for a comeback, better spoil ourselves while it lasts." Jennie replied.

 

"Exactly! I'll go get the alcohol." Jisoo winked.

 

With the comment, it made the rest of the girls squeal even louder. Oh it's a celebration alright.

 

"Good, we'll go get changed and you do you." Jennie replied, getting up to go to her room and so did Lisa and Rosé.

 

-

Upon entering her room, Rosé couldn't help but notice the huge bouquet of flowers on her desk. She closed the door and smiled immediately. She knew the person who sent it. 

 

 

It was none other than her sister, Alice.

 

 

Rosé didn't waste any time to inspect the flowers. She knew there was a letter for her here somewhere.

 

 

Aha!

 

 

The letter says;

 

"Dear my baby sister Rosie,

 

Congratulations for another successful release! Just finished watching the music video and you did amazing as per usual. I was cheering for you the entire time and it made me miss you even more. I honestly couldn't wait for the full album and hear you sing fully. I wish I can see you right now and hug my favorite person in the world. I truly cannot wait to go back to Korea do that. 

 

P.S. say hi to the girls for me!

 

P.P.S. I sent you a gift besides the flowers! Look under the table.

 

Alice ❤️"

 

When Rosé finished reading the letter, she started tearing up. She suddenly realized that she haven't seen her family for over a year now. She missed them so much.

 

It was easier before to go to Australia when she misses them, but now, it was hard due to the pandemic. Borders from each countries are still closed which stopped her from seeing them, or for Alice to even step foot in Korea.

 

Other than that, her schedule was also packed since they were going to have another comeback two months from now, so she couldn't really do anything about it but wait and stay in Korea.

 

Rosé wiped her tears using her sleeves, she remembered that Alice mentioned in the letter to look under her table.

 

When she did that, she saw a medium-sized box and took it immediately. She opened the box, while sniffling, and smiled.

 

What was inside was their family photo and a piece of clothing, in which Rosé assumed was from Alice. 

 

She took them out and looked at the items closely. The family photo was the one that they took last year when Blackpink went for a concert in Australia. Rosé remembered framing it and wanting to take it with her as they go to another country for the tour, but her father insisted not to, because the frame might be broken and ruined the moment she goes back to Korea, although he promised to send it to her when she arrived.

 

She noticed that there was another letter attached to the frame. It says; 

 

"Sorry it took a year! :( You know dad and his memory. Oh, and I bought you clothes for the summer! Idk i was shopping at * the other day and it reminded me of you. We used to go twinning with this look. I miss you so much."

 

With the message, Rosé finally laughed. Alice never failed to brighten her mood, and she was thankful for a sister like her. She was thankful for having a loving family.

 

Rosé then inspected the box further for other items, but found none. She shrugged and closed the empty box because she figured that she was gone for too long and the girls are probably already gathering at the living room by now. After that, she changed into casual clothing and went out of her room.

 

"Hey, sorry I took long." Rosé says to Jisoo as she was the first one that she spotted in the dining ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter