Pink

Rumor Has It (Rosé x Suzy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pose.

 

“That’s right! Good! Good!”

 

Pose.

 

“A little to the left...yes, perfect!”

 

Pose.

 

“Now lean forward...right, like that!”

 

and Pose.

 

 

A never-ending change of positions has taken place, and the actress could only do nothing but comply.

 

It was only then that the photographer put his camera down and announced, "Twenty-minute break everybody?”-

 

“Yes!”

 

“Thank you so much!”

 

“Please!”

 

“Okay, i’ll be back in a jiffy.”

 

-And Suzy allowed her shoulders to slouch at last. She's in a photoshoot for the October issue of Vogue Korea at the moment, and it's only been an hour since they began. But for the actress, it felt like they had been at it since... forever.

 

She'd like to relax. She needed a break. Her feet were sore from the high-heeled shoes she’s wearing as if they weren't used to it, her stomach was growling, and well— she isn't getting adequate sleep.

 

Not that she regrets it, though.

 

She’s only been texting her newfound friend lately, which was Blackpink’s Rosé.

 

Suzy thinks it's hilarious, because if she knew that through text messages, she and Rosé were going to act this friendly, then maybe she could have done it a long time ago, rather than making the singer go through all those... awkward meet-ups.

 

Her talk with the singer all began on a Thursday morning two weeks ago.

 

Suzy is surprisingly off from work and the actress wanted to spend the rest of her day alone and undisturbed to catch up with sleep. More sleep.

 

She woke up pretty early at eight in the morning because she thought that she had a schedule. However, she remembered her manager telling her the other day that it was her day off. And so, the actress decided to make herself some breakfast instead and took a shower. It was already almost eleven in the morning when the actress finished. After that, Suzy no longer wasted any time and went back to her bed for sleep.

 

This tiredness...It must be a sign of aging, she thought.

 

But then again, It’s not like she’s that old. She’s only twenty-seven for pete’s sake.

 

The actress then, let out a huge sigh as she stared at the ash white ceiling while laying down on her king sized bed. It’s so quiet at the moment that she can hear the birds chirping outside of her bedroom window. It was a perfect opportunity for her to finally doze off but surprisingly, the actress found herself doing anything but that.

 

The familiar stillness must be affecting Suzy in some way, for she found herself getting...well- emotional.

 

The actress allowed her eyes to fall close.

 

It gets lonely sometimes, she thought.

 

Don’t get her wrong, she loved her career, she has her supportive fans, and she has her family and friends that always got her back, but why is it that the actress is feeling like something’s still missing in her life?

 

Or perhaps someone?

 

Yeah, it must be that.

 

Her friends, her former members from MissA...each got their special someone now and they all seem happy and satisfied.

 

Meanwhile, all she gets are heartbreaks and headaches from the men in her life.

 

Suzy found herself sighing once again.

 

Must be nice to be treated right, she thought.

 

The actress was finally drifting off to sleep when suddenly, her phone beeped, indicating a message.

 

So much for an undisturbed sleep.

 

She glared at her phone on the bedside table, it’s screen lit up. She could simply ignore it but somehow a part of the actress was telling her to grab the damn phone and read the message.

 

This better be worth moving for, she thought.

 

Finally, the actress surrendered and dragged herself lazily to the side of the bed without getting up. When she got near the table, she stretched her right arm and grasped her phone successfully, only to almost throw it across the room right after.

 

 

 

**[IMESSAGE]**

From: +82xxxxxxxx

 

[Unknown]:

Hidudhjfosfb

 

 

 

What. the. hell.

 

Is this some sort of a prank? A sasaeng perhaps?

 

Suddenly, Suzy grew nervous.

 

Please don’t be some crazy stalker, she thought.

 

She’s changed her number several times already, it was a long process to do that and she is not gonna go through it again.

 

And who gave her number away?!

 

She immediately opened the options of the new contact and scrolled down to the red bold letters that says, “BLOCK THIS CALLER”. Her thumb was literally lingering on the block option when the unknown number messaged again.

 

[Unknown]:

Sorry! my phone fell.

Hi! It’s Rosé :)

I got your number from Hyeri unnie!

please don’t be mad at her >.<

 

 

Suzy found herself momentarily stunned. The actress payed no attention to the fact that Hyeri gave her number away without permission. At the moment, her brain was basically sending her signals in bold capital letters that says, “ROSÉ TEXTED YOU!” and she didn’t know why.

 

[Suzy]:

Is this really Rosé?

 

 

She had to ask. Trust issues.

 

 

[Unknown]:

Yes unnie it’s me! How are you?

I had to get your number for the guitar lessons.

I hope you don’t mind. I forgot to ask you your number the last time we met ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

 

It really is Rosé! Blackpink’s Rosé!

 

 

The actress found herself smiling and rushing to get up, her sleep long forgotten and her sour mood from earlier totally shifted. Her heart was pounding in great anticipation and unexplained enthusiasm as her thumb hovered over the keyboard of her phone to type in a reply to the singer.

 

 

[Suzy]:

Rosé it really is you! I’m good!

How about you?

I’m sorry, I forgot to give you as well ㅋ

 

 

When Rosé hasn’t replied yet, Suzy immediately took the opportunity

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter